Chapter 1

Hi, my names Lim Yoona and I am one of the most popular girls at Seoul High. I have a twin sister named Yuri, we don't look exactly alike but, we are twins.

Anyways, we live in a huge mansion, and when I say huge, I MEAN HUGE! Sixteen bedrooms, seven bathrooms, two kitchens, a big dining room, three living rooms, an indoor pool, spa, practice room for me to do ballet, and my sister Yuri for dancing sometimes I do it with her. A studio to record songs, gym, tennis court, a garage that can fit 12 cars inside, and a rooftop for BBQ and my dad owns a private helicopter.

I know you're wondering, how? My father makes anything possible, he's one of the biggest ambassadors in the world.

Life couldn't get any better for me. What makes it even better is having my precious boyfriend, Oh Sehun by my side. We've been together for two years and almost three when my birthday comes, May 15th.

About Sehun, he's funny, very sweet, genuine, very good looking, and on top of that, he has a butt of a Greek God.

Oops, too much information..my bad.

He's in a local boy band named Exo along with his friends. They were a large group, twelve members in total. They're pretty cool people, I don't have an issue with them.

School life, well, I am an A/B student while Yuri is an A student. I am the captain of the cheer team, GO JAGUARS! I do participate in many other curriculums as well. I am a very easy person to get along with, well for most people. There was one person who could not stand me one bit.

Hwang Tiffany

Aish, where to start? This girl could not stand me one bit, I can't help it that I've one five homecoming queen, thirteen beauty pageants, four talent shows, and beat her again in becoming the head cheerleader.

Tiffany and I were rivals since 1st grade, and she knows I'm just better than her.

Let's start with this story, shall we?

Zzz, I was sleeping peacefully in bed. That was until plenty of annoying bangs happened to occur on my door.

I knew who that was, my sister Yuri.

"Yoona-ah, wake up."

I groaned because I was not in the mood to wake up, "Go away, I'm trying to sleep."

She knocked again, "I don't care, Yoong. Get up before I make you."

I ignored her empty threat and turned the other way and continued sleeping.

Then a few moments later I felt a cold splash of water on my face which made me jump up gasping for air.

I heard Yuri laugh which made me glare at her intensely.

"What the actual fu-"

Before I could finish my sentence she said, "I told you to get up."

I groaned as she ruffled my hair as if I was a child and I swat her hand.

"Yah! You're annoying."

Yuri puts her unoccupied hand on her hip, "So, are you planning on getting up or do I need to help you some more?"

She wiggled her other hand that had a cup of water. I sighed before getting out of bed.

"Good choice." she said before leaving the room.

She's annoying, she's lucky that I love her. I went in the bathroom that's connected to my room and shut the door to freshen up.

After a bath, I walk out in my robe and get my outfit of the day. It was a gray sweater, a scarf with butterflies on it, some silver and black bangles, black skinny jeans with matching gray boots. I grab my book bag and my Chanel bag along with my shades heading downstairs.