Chapter 6

A:N: Sorry guys about last chapter. I know you wanna kill me and throw me in the woods, but this part of the story so lets keep pushing through. But some people may not have happy endings. I'll leave that part for you guys to think.

Anyways keep pushing through :) You guys are my inspiration to continue!!

--

1 week later

"Yoona, wake up you are gonna be late don't tell me you are still sick."Yuri said who was outside Yoona's bedroom. She really missed Yoona, she has been noticing Yoona wasn't the same, she wouldn't sleep, eat, or speak. It was like she was gone, she wouldn't show any emotions at all. She wouldn't come out her room when she had that party Saturday. 

The door opened slightly for Yoona's head to poke out. "Yoona?"Yuri said surprisingly to see the blonde looking tiredly at her. "I'll be out in a minute."The blonde replied smiling weakly. "Well hurry up. Plus you smell!"Yuri said pinching her nose fanning the smell from Yoona's body away.

Yoona rolled her eyes before closing her door. She turned to face her still messy room. She walked carelessly through the mess to her bathroom. She enters before turning on the shower. Before checking to see if the water was hot she stripped her off and enter the stinging hot water. 

Yoona winced but she didn't care, just let the water run down her body. She closed her eyes and relax.

"Yoona..Yoona..Come back here."She opened her eyes to see her running through patches of flowers. She turned to see Sehun chasing her. "How am I doing this?"She said confusingly. "Got you Yoong."Sehun smiled grabbing her hand. "You smell like honey and strawberries.."He smelled her hair. "Sehun..why did you leave me."Yoona said but Sehun caressed her hair. "What are you talking about Yoona? I've been here this whole time."

"I would never leave you."

Those words echoed through Yoona's head as she opened her eyes again to be found in the shower, where she has been dreaming this whole time. Yoona groaned, "Why does this have to happen to me?"She said.

>>

Yuri was downstairs watching t.v, she heard the doorbell ring. She gets up and open it revealing Lay. "Lay?What are you doing here?"She said. "I came here to fetch you, remember?"He said. Yuri looks at her shoes, "Oh yeah..umm I'm just gonna drive my car."

Lay looked at her, "What why? Is there something wrong?"He asked. Yuri grabbed his hand before stepping outside closing the door. "I'm sorry but, I think somethings wrong with Yoona."she said sadly. 

"Jinja? Do you think she's sick. Should I tell Sehun?"He said pulling out his cell but Yuri signaled him to stop. "I think he's the problem. I think something happened between them. You think that they-"Yuri said but Lay speaks. "I don't think so. They don't look like the type to argue."He said. 

"I guess so but I'm worried about my sister. I'm gonna be there for her no matter what."Yuri said which made Lay smile, "And that's why I fell in love with you Yuri. You care about others instead of yourself." 

Yuri smiled back, "That's what I do."

Lay pecked her cheek before speaking, "I should go then."Yuri nods before hugging him, "Ok love you."

"I love you too. See you at school."He replied. They broke the hug and Yuri waved.

>>

Yuri walks in the house to see Yoona dressed. She was wearing a long sleeved buttoned up shirt tucked inside black skinny jeans, white sneakers, and a black and white bag. She also had her hair straightened with sunglasses.