Chapter 4

Saturday-Yoona's party 

Yoona wakes up from her slumber and stretches, today is the day of her party. She goes into the bathroom and get ready for today. Soon she comes out wearing a coral pink sundress, white wedges, and her necklace Sehun gave her.

She curls her hair and leaves it down and puts on light make up. She goes downstairs to the kitchen to meet one of the maids. "Morning Miss Yoona"One of the maids said. "Morning, have you seen Yuri?"She asked. The maid the stops and speaks "Hmm, Last time I saw her she was going down to the practice room with a guy that I suggest is her boyfriend".

Yoona smiles "Arraeso, thank you"She bows respectively before heading to the practice room. She enters the elevator (Yup they have elevators, Rich people). She pressed the basement button and waits until the elevator reaches the destination.

Soon it opens and Yoona steps out to meet the sounds of music playing. Yoona walks down the hall to see the practice room door open. She peeks to see her sister and Lay dancing to Boa's "Only One" (I love that song, especially the part when the couple dance, so cute). This the part when Lay picks up Yuri and spins her around, Yuri starts giggling throwing her head back. 

Yoona watches them as they were dancing gracefully not missing any steps. Soon they finished and takes a break. Lay and Yuri were talking then they were staring and were about to kiss but Yoona starts clapping making them move quickly. "Great job you too"Yoona said. 

Yuri and Lay couldn't do anything but blush. Yuri speaks "How long were you standing there". "Long enough.."Yoona responded.

Lay scratched the back of his neck, "Well I'm gonna go"he gets is stuff. Yuri pouts "Leaving already, Unicorn?"she asked. Lay smiled as he hugs her, "Yeah, but don't be sad. I'll be back later for Yoona's party, ok". Yuri sighed, "Alright be safe, love you". "I love you too"He pecks her lips before waving Yoona goodbye and leaves. Yoona turned her head slowly smiling widely. 

"Mwo?"Yuri said. "You two are so cute, you guys act like a married couple". "Yoona!"She blushed. "Unicorns!Unicorns!They're gonna have baby unicorns!"Yoona said childishly.

Yuri shouts "Shut up!". Yoona keeps going on "Yuri,Yuri someday she's gonna become Mrs. Zhang Yuri". Yuri stomps playfully "Quit it you're gonna have baby bubble tea's". This made Yoona pout "Ugh you had too ruin the moment". "You're just upset that i'm older than you"Yuri shouted. "Yeah by 2 minutes"Yoona said. The two burst out laughing, "Aigoo, I remembered how we argued when we were kids"Yuri said. "We are still kids, saying young adults makes me feel old"Yoona said which made Yuri chuckled.

"Guess you're right, little dongsaeng"Yuri pinched her cheeks. "Yah!"Yoona swatted her hand away.  Yuri just laughed, "Lets do something". "Like what?"Yoona asked as she looking in the practice room mirror. "I don't know, something"Yuri shrugged. "Hmm, I was planning on dying my hair"Yoona said. 

"To what color?"Yuri asked. "Blonde"Yoona said. Yuri thinks, "Hmm maybe blonde doesn't seem to look bad on you. Maybe I should die my hair um brown". Party Reference anyone :)

"Lets do it"Yoona smiled. "Sure, let me shower"Yuri said, Yoona pouts. "Yul, you look fine to me"she said. Now it was Yuri turn to pout, "Yoong, i'm sweaty". "Where?"Yoona points at Yuri's skin. "I don't see anything"she adds. "Yoong, in case you don't notice. Girls shouldn't end up dirty. So i'm going to shower whether you like or not"she said. 

Yoona groaned "Arraeso". "Thank you""Yuri smiled. 

>>

To wait for her sister to get ready, Yoona decides to watch Spongebob. "It's too crowded in here, I might get claustrophobic"Yoona heard Squidward said. (If you watched Spongebob, then remember when Spongebob,Patrick,Squidward were stuck in the wishing well? If so, Yoona is watching that episode)