Chapter 8

Yoona's Pov

Well since i'm back with a POV. Here's how it go.

Prom is next Friday. This story is going by real quick..I know right!!

Anyways it's been 2 months since the breakup and drama. And it's May..me and Yul's birthday coming up. Somehow I started to ignore the past and got back on my two feet. I don't want it to haunt me forever.

So I was walking to gym to see Suho sitting down. He's all alone. I decided to sit next beside him. "Hey Suho. How's it going?"I asked. Suho looked at me and gave me an small smile. "Oh hello Yoona-noona. Nothing just thinking."He said.

I nod before sitting there. "Prom's coming up. You got a date?"I asked him. He shook his head, "It was gonna be Tiffany. But since she dated..him I decided not to go."He said. Tiffany?? Oh right he use to have an major obsessive crush on her. Eww.

Oh well that's Suho. "Um Suho. What do you see in her?"I said. "What do you mean..She's pretty, cute, adorable, I love her rants and how she finds me annoying."he smiled. "Umm ok then.."I looked away.

"Until that jerk took my princess away from me! I hate him!!"He said angrily. "Join the 'I hate You Sehun' club."I sighed. We ended up laughing. "Maybe we should have a bit of revenge.."I smirked evilly. 

"How?"He replied.

"Lets go to prom together and make it look like we moved on. But as friends."I said. 

Ok readers this is not a SuYoon thing. This is suppose to be a SeYoon story..Arraeso? P.S running out of Idea's. But my brain will never die :P

This made Suho smile, "I guess you got a point Yoona."I always have one. "So what do you say.."I said. "Ok."he said.

I turned to see Baekhyun carrying flowers and a bear. "What's he doing?"I muttered. "What was that? Oh.."Suho said but I guess he saw it too.

"Baekhyun-ah!"Suho shouted which caught Baekhyun's attention. He head towards our direction. "Hey Suho-hyung. Hi Yoona-noona. What's up?"He asked. "What's with the stuff?"I asked pointing at the stuff in his hands.

"Oh these. I'm gonna ask my beautiful Taeyeon to prom."He smiled. Yes I knew this day would come for those two. 

"That's nice Baekhyun. I'm sure she'll like it."Suho said. "Thanks hyung. Um how do I look?"He asked. "You look nice."I smiled, Suho nods. Baekhyun speaks, "Thanks guys. Got to go."He waved before leaving. Taeyeon's gonna have a heart attack when she sees that.

"Hyoyeon please go to prom with me!!"I heard Kai as Hyoyeon was struggling to walk and Kai was holding on to her leg. "Kai. Let go. Plus you've been asking me this everyday, isn't there any other girls out there for you to ask?"Hyoyeon said as she was shaking him off. 

"No. You're the only one that I like. Please Hyo, I will do anything for you."Kai begged. This is sad...but hilarious.

Hyoyeon pinched the bridge of her nose. "Kai you already know the answer."she said. "But I love you. You're the only one on my mind Hyoyeon. Look you already got me begging on my knees."He made a puppy face. I watched Hyoyeon look with a confusing look on her face.

She groans, "Fine. I'll go to prom with you."she said. Kai hugged her tightly, which made me smile. 

"Thanks Hyoyeon.."Kai said before running off happily. "I should go Yoona. Thanks for the talk."Suho said as he stands up. "No problem."I smiled. After Suho left, I decided to get on my phone.

I heard footsteps come towards me. I looked up to see Jessica. "Hey Yoong."she gave me a smile.

"Hey Sica what's up?"I asked her as she sat beside me. "Nothing much. Hey! Are you going you prom?"She asked.