Chapter 10

Yoona's Pov

Bang

I hit the ground. I didn't feel anything hit me. I sighed in relief.

"Suho!!!"I heard Sehun yell in horror. I look to my left to see Suho laying on the ground unconscious. I gasped before rushing towards him. "Suho! Suho, can you hear me Suho!"I cried.

"Hyung!"Sehun came beside me he was crying as well. He tried shaking him but Suho didn't wake up. We looked to see Tiffany stood there like an idiot. She was shaking a bit as tears formed in her eyes.

"This is all your fault!!"Sehun yelled at her. Tiffany cries, "I'm s-sorry."she said.

"Too late. Look at what you've done Tiffany!"He said. Tiffany dropped the gun and ran off. "What are we gonna do."

"Call the ambulance now."He took off his sash and rips it to tie it around Suho's wound to stop blood.

--

We watched the paramedics take put Suho in the ambulance then it drove away.

Me,Sehun and some other students watched. I felt Sehun's arm wrapped around me. "You ok?"He asked, I nod.

"Yoona, Sehun!!"We saw our friends rushed toward us. "Guys-"Baekhyun said but he paused to see me and Sehun together.

"What?"Sehun questioned. "It's you two are you two.."Kyungsoo said.

"Together yes."I said. "But Yoong he broke your heart."Yuri said. "I'll explain everything to you guys."Sehun said.

>>

"After Sehun's long explanation the gasped.

"What?"Sooyoung said.

"That can't be.."Sunny said.

"How could she?"Taeyeon said sadly, Jessica pats her back.

"Now that's how Suho is in the hospital."Sehun finished.

Yuri sighed, "Now I feel stupid. I'm sorry for punching you Sehun."

"Sorry? That video went vir-ow!"Tao said but Kris hit him.

"You posted a video hyung?"Kai asked.

"Guys Yuri is apologizing. Shut up."Lay said and Yuri pats his head.

"I forgive you Yuri. I kind of deserved it for making Yoona feel bad."Sehun said. "It's fine Sehun."I smiled.

"Hey guys the slow dance music is playing."I heard Chen shouted from the gym. We all went inside and saw couples dancing. We decided to join in.

I placed one arm on Sehun's shoulder while holding his other hand. We began dancing,eye to eye. "Do you think Suho will be ok?"I asked. "I'm sure. He's an survivor."He said.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

--
The Next Day

Me and the gang were going to the hospital to see Suho. I hope he's ok.

I was fixing my hair in my bathroom mirror. I saw Sehun standing in the back.
He rubbed his eyes. I giggled, "Morning sleepy head."

Sehun decided to sleep over my house. I let him since he began annoying me and was paranoid.

FYI we didn't do anything you byuntaes.

He backhugged me. "Sleep well?"he asked I nod.

He tried to peck my lips but I stopped him. He pouts, "Why?"

"Oh Sehun, if you want to kiss me. Brush your teeth first."

"But."

"No excuses. Now go."I pat his butt.