Chapter 7

Yuri stormed pass people pushing them out the way. "Yuri wait."Hyoyeon said grabbing her friends wrist. "Can't we just talk about it."she trying to stop her. "Nope. I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind."Yuri said.

Yuri reached Exo's table. Lay stood up, "Babe hey-"He tried to hug her but she moved him out the way and head towards Sehun. "What's happening?"Lay asked Hyoyeon. "Um you don't wanna know."she replied.

"Oh Sehun."Yuri said crossing her arms, her fists are clenched. Sehun looks up to see Yuri staring at her. 'Oh god. FML.' He thought.

"Um yes?"he said but Yuri slapped him which echoed through the cafeteria. People stopped what they were doing and stared whispering things like. "Oh shit." "She ain't messing around."

"What the hell is your problem?"Sehun said angrily. Yuri slaps him again, "My problem? The hell is your problem."She shouted. "What are you talking-"He asked. "Don't play dumb with me I know that you've dumped Yoona for no reason. What has she done to you?"She yelled.

Sooyoung and Yoona came and gasped. "Yul stop it."Yoona said. Yuri ignored her and stared at Sehun waiting for an explanation. "I don't love her ok. Move on. It's over between us!"He shouted while standing up to be honest he was lying. He saw Tiffany smirking at her table.

Yuri shook her head coldly, "She hasn't done anything to you though why would you break up with her. You two were lovers for 2 years. How could it end like this?"She said in frustration before closing her eyes turning around. She sighed before turning around screaming in fury and punches Sehun straight in the face.

Sehun fell back on the trash can as it tumbled over. Sehun groaned in pain trying to get up. He fell back again, Yuri walk menacingly towards him. "Get the hell up asshole!"she said. She was about throw a punch but it didn't land on Sehun. It wasn't moving somehow. Yuri look to see that it was Yoona she was holding her sister's arm back.

"Yul stop it. What's the point of fighting him?"she said to her. Yuri turned around to face her, "Because he broke your heart Yoona. I was gonna return the favor."she said while eyeing Sehun.

Yoona tried to hide her teary expression under her shades. She has to stay strong, it was for the best. She shook her head, "I know that you was trying to help me but it will make the situation worst. I mean if he doesn't love me, he doesn't. If he wants to move on then, move on."

This made Sehun 10x guilty. Yoona hugged her, "But i'm happy that you looked out for me."

"Of course. You're my sister."she turned to face Sehun. "But don't think this isn't over."she said which made him gulp.

"Miss Yuri."The two turned around to see the principal staring angrily at Yuri. Yuri sighed, "Oh boy.."she muttered

>>

Afterschool

Yoona invited Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon over her house for a study night. "Ah now I get it now."Yoona said as they were studying for a math quiz. "Yeah thanks to Taeyeon unnie it helps."Sooyoung replied.

Taeyeon giggles, "Well I am pretty smart." They all giggled. Yoona turned her attention to Hyoyeon who has been playing with her phone most of the study session. Yoona smirks before climbing on her back, scaring Hyoyeon. "Hey what you doing girlfriend?"She said which made Hyoyeon turn off her phone.

"Ah nothing.."she smiled sheepishly. Sooyoung smirks, "Liar."

"Are you texting Kai?"

"Aniyo.."Hyoyeon cheeks flushed. Yoona, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon gave her that mmhmm look. "Aish.. Ok you win. I was."Hyoyeon bowed her head. "Why are you so embarrassed if you did, you did."Yoona said.

"What was it about."Sooyoung asked as she was eating a bowl of ice cream. Hyoyeon rubs the back of my head. "He was asking me out to prom with him in a few weeks." "And.."Taeyeon drags the word as her, Yoona,Sooyoung, moved closer to the blushing blonde.

"I told him no."She said. "What why?"They asked as their smiles dropped. "I don't know..I mean me and Kai are just friends."

"But weren't you two kissing in the bathroom when I walked in."Taeyeon said but she covered her mouth. "YOU TWO KISSED."YoonSoo shouted.

"It was an...ok I did."Hyoyeon said. "Hyoyeon and Kai sitting in a tree."YoonSoo singed. "Stop it."Hyoyeon whined. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G"Taeyeon joined in. "Argh you are so immature.."Hyoyeon said.

"Where's Yuri?"Hyoyeon asked. "Detention."Yoona sighed. "Ugh it should be Sehun."Sooyoung said. "Yeah he's butt.."Yoona said. "I don't understand why he dumped you. I mean you two were happy. Sometimes I don't understand Fany either. I love you two both but we don't want to get in your business."Taeyeon said.

"I understand unnie. It's me on my own."Yoona said as she was writing in her notebook.

Sooyoung groaned, "Can we forget about him and finish studying?"she said. "Yeah I guess."Yoona replied.

>>

"Where's Suho hyung?"Tao asked as the rest of Exo were downstairs doing whatever. "Yeah he hasn't been talking for a week."Kai said. "I feel as if he's sick or something."Baekhyun said.

"I don't think that's it Baek."Chanyeol said. Kris speaks, "So who volunteers to talk to him?"

Sehun was sitting on the couch arms folded as he looked out the window watching the sun fading away.

"Sehun?"Luhan said. Sehun looks at his hyung who looks worried at him. "Hmm?"He said gaining his attention. "You should talk to Suho."Luhan said.

"What why?"he asked. "We heard you two arguing yesterday."Xiumin said as Chen nods, "You did take his girl after all."

Sehun would tell the truth but he bailed it. "I don't know guys he's still upset with me."He replied.

"Well I'll talk to him then."Lay said before heading upstairs. "Thanks Lay."Kris said after him.

"Why did you have to do it Sehun?"Luhan asked. "Do what?"Sehun replied. "Dump Yoona for Tiffany. Yoona did love you after all. Did your love for her die out?"Luhan said. Sehun sighed wishing that everyone stop asking him that. Deep in his heart he'll love Yoona no matter how much she hated him right now. Just one day, she will know the truth.

"Yeah..something like that."Sehun said before leaving to go upstairs.

End of Chapter 7

Just an quick update.

Anyways for all you YulLay fans i'm making another story that will be published after this story is finished.

Thank you for reading

Like,Comment,Vote

Bye Bye~