Chapter 11

Continuation

"Tiffany?"I questioned to see her standing. "Suho."she gives me a smile. "What are you-"she walked up and kissed me.

What..the..

I pushed her away, "What are you doing Tiffany?"I stuttered. "I want to be with you.."She hugged me.

My mouth dropped.

Author's Pov

And as you see..that was all an dream. A figure was in Suho's hospital room though. There was an sad expression on her face.

She looked to see him in an unconscious state. She slowly walked towards him with a teary gaze.

Grabbing his hand and gets on her knees. She lets all her tears and emotions out.

"I-i'm sorry Suho. I didn't mean to hurt you.."She whispered. That was nobody but Tiffany weeping, asking for forgiveness.

"If only I had a time machine to stop myself. But I also had feelings for you. I'm sorry for being a jerk. I should've let go of Sehun a long time ago. You were sweet,kind, and generous to me. As you see Suho.."she leans close to his ear.

"I have nobody..not even an family. I'm homeless and broke. My mom died when I was young and my appa was an abusive, alcoholic freak. I could never forgive him for what he did."

Flashback

12 years ago

Little Tiffany was hiding in the closet sobbing hard. She was scared to come out because her father would beat her.

"Stephanie!"she heard him shout. Tiffany hugged herself tightly as more tears fell.

"Come on sweetheart. I just wanna talk."He said aggressively. He walked into her room.

"Stephanie~"

Tiffany looked at the closet door in horror. She did not know that her dad was looking at it as well. A smile crept on his face.

He pretend to walk out her room and shuts the door.

Certain that her dad was gone, she opened the closet door to meet him standing.

She shrieked in horror as he grabbed her hair. "You thought that you can get away you ungrateful shit!"he slapped her.

"Appa stop!"she cried. He slammed her down, Tiffany weeps as she gets up. But, her dad kicked her which made her fall down. 

"Ahh!"she screamed. In front of her was the knife. She quickly grab it and stab her dad in the leg. He yelled in pain before falling on the ground. Tiffany walk over him, ready to stab him.

"Stephanie."He said in pain. 

Stab!

She stab his stomach, he began coughing up blood. He reached out for her, "Stephanie..daddy is sorry. I don't know what happened but always remember that.."he coughed up more blood. 

"I love you~"Tiffany eyebrows furrowed before she stabbed him till he was dead.

A day later

Tiffany was on the street looking for somewhere to live..by herself. She didn't want to go back to her home. She left everything behind.

She began walking until some man bump into her. "Watch where you're gonna brat!"He myelled harshly at her. Tiffany cried softly, "S-sorry."

The man sighed, "Where's your parents kid?"he bent down to her height. Tiffany froze, she wasn't suppose to talk to strangers. Especially when both of her parents were dead.