3 emojis

emojis

ALRIGHT SO THIS TOPIC IS GONNA GET BITCHY. JUST A WARNING.
Soooo, are you ever just simply texting and you look for a winky face emoji. They FREAKING MOVED IT BECAUSE OF THE STUPID UPDATE. So, you're looking for the fucking wink face which takes like 5 minutes, and you HAVE TO KEEP PASSING THIS

🤗

That emoji pisses me off the most. First of all, what is it even doing? Is it asking for a high five? Is it gonna squeeze oranges? WE WILL NEVER KNOW. And... and..., NOBODY USES IT.
So they add like a hundred more emojis just so you have to look for the ones you need. For example,

Oh, thank you SO MUCH, emoji creators. You have definately made a difference in society by adding this☄

✋🖐

What's the difference? oh yeah, One has spread fingers and one doesnt. I've got all my fingerss and then I go chop chop...

😕🙁

Now, believe it or not there is a difference between the first two. It took me forever to figure this out. They literally made two of the same emoji, except the difference is microscopic.

☹️

this just looks like my teacher.

Idk about you, but my most recent emojis consist of just 🖕😂.

Always.

Also, a lot of fruit. Don't ask. Because I really just don't know.

👺

No. Just.. No. Since the beginning of emojis, this one was there, staring into my soul.

I've realized that every time I update my phone, it gets slower and slower and slower. ITS PROBANLY BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF EMOJJIS ARE INCREASING. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME YOU UPDATE YOUR DEVICE!

SOON THE ENTIRE POOPULATION IS GONNA BE OVERWHELMED BY THE 100000000000 EMOJIS. THE IPAD IS GONNA RUN OUTTA SPACE FOR THEM SO THEYRE GONNA DEVELOP SOMEWHERE ELSE. I swear if I wake up one morning and I see👺Sitting on my nightstand, I will die.

-Kat