6 politics

6 politics

I'm actually pretty much surprising myself here. Do I have a problem with politics? Nahhhh...

But I have a problem with politics when you don't know what you're talking about. Like sure, sure *waves hand dramatically,* go hate on candidates when you know what you're talkzing about... But when you hate on candidates when you don't even know why, that's just plain stupid. 

ARE YOU A CLUELESS CANDICATE HATER? Well let's find out.

Do you hate Donald Trump?

Why?

And you dare say that you hate him because he's stupid. Most people know his famous lines, "we are going to build a wall," and my personal favorite, "my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars," and finally, "I make billions and billions." 

Yeah, most people know THAT ARROGANT SELF CONCEITED JERK personality. But if you think about it, most of us have something like that about us. People just don't know it. But like there's a heaven and a hell, there's also a good side and a bad side. People know him as that jerk, because they don't LISTEN. Listen to what he's saying. Don't go off and say shit like "HE HATES MUSLIMS, MEXICANS, IMMIGRANTS, AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S NOT WHITE."

That is wrong on so many levels. If he was THAT racist, he would've gotten his ass kicked outta that election months ago. He doesn't hate Mexicans, or immigrants, or Muslims. He hates ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. ILLEGAL. He said, "WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A GEPREAG BIG WALL..." You're probably saying like 'Ohhhhhh we already went over this,' but here's the part most people don't listen to, "AND THERES GOING TI BE A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR FOR THOSE LEGAL immigrants. 

Justa sayinnnn...

Same thing for Hillary Clinton, most people only concentrate on the fact that she lied about emails, and she lied that nobody died in Syria... And all the other lies she's told... But you know I'm not gonna get anywhere with Hillary Clinton. 

Most people think that the election will level out to DONALD and HILLARY. I'm pretty sure of that too, but what makes me sick is that people will vote for Hillary, just because they don't want Trump to win. Whatever, call me biast. I'm not gonna change your opinion about this but WHEN YOURE TALKING POLITICS AND DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOURE TALKING ABOUT...

You

Can

Go

Suck

My

Ass

Because

You

Suck

And

Don't

Know

What

Youre

Talking

About

;)

~Kat