8 stop

8 stop

You know what?
Stop.
Stop reading this, stop eating, stop breathing, stop seeing, stop everything.

You see, I've caught myself saying the word 'stop' alot lately. I of course questioned myself. It was when I was YELLING the word 'stop' that I realized why.

Listen up now, yo.

Like 10 percent of the time, I'm pissed. another 10 percent of the time Im happy. 5 percent of the time Im lazy. 5 percent of the time Im confused, and 70  percent of the time Im giddy. I fuckinh dont know whats going on, dont care, you know, I'll listen to my music, probably say random shit, laugh and shatter windows, just be crazy.

But other people dont.
Other people are either bitchy or shitty like 100 percent of the time. And yeah we're all bitchy at times. But when people stab your back, betray you (and other,) you want them to stop. and sometimes when I say stop to you, Im just sayin the word with no thought. But sometimes I say stop and think of all the people that have stabbed my back, betrayed me. I think of all the jerks in my life who deceived me. I think of all the cruelty and punishment Ive been through, and so much more. and yeah.
I WANT THE WORLD TO STOP. I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP AND JUDGEMENT AND EVERYTHING. YES. THE NIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL. THE NIGHT IS WHERE EVERYONE RESTS. EVEN IF YOURE STAYING UP, EVERYONE ELSE IS ASLEEP AND ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING. THE NIGHT IS WHERE ALMOST EVERYTHING STOPS. ITS WHERE JUDGEMENT AND CRUELTY AND UGLINESS OF HUMANITY IS PUT TO SLEEP. and thats how I want it to be sometimes. Like night. Night IS light. Night is happy, and humble. Day is beautiful. But scary. Day is where you must face reality once again and say "Its been awhile, but I will FIGHT until this ends."

SOMETIMES I ASK.

WHEN WILL THIS STOP
WHEN WILL THIS END

when life changes to be harder... you change to be STRONGER. You mustnt let ANYTHING HURT YOU. YOU MUSNT LET HUMANITY HURT YOU AND SOCIETY KICK YOU. AND DONT EVEN LET THE WORLD PUNCH YOU... until this stops.

stop, okay? Just stop. Stop.

STOPPPPPPPPP
NOWWWWWWWWW

I just had to let that out.

-kat <3