02

i only had a neighbour, so most probably it would be his.

yes, it's a guy, but i don't know his name. i've never met him before, he barely comes out of his house, but when i moved in i just heard from nowhere that i was living beside a guy.

and now, i don't fucking care anymore, my priority now is to get that goddamn wi-fi password in order to read my precious fanfics.

i stomped out of my house and made my way to my neighbour's house. standing in front of my door, i composed myself before pressing the doorbell.

there was no response, was he still sleeping? no way though, it's like 1pm now and who the heck sleeps at 1pm?

i pressed the doorbell the second time, anticipating for a response. but damn, there was no one opening the door again this time.

and for the third freaking time, i pressed the effing doorbell again.

no response.

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I ASK MY FRIEND TO BREAK YOUR DOOR!" i shouted. he better open the door this time.

and finally, the door was opened and a person came to the sight.

damn. he was quite handsome. he has green hair, and a pale skin that makes me wonder if he ever goes out and again, i rarely see him outside.

"yes?" he questioned, while stifling a yawn. oh, his hair looked like he just woke up, what the heck?

"erm so okay my wi-fi broke down and i desperately need wi-fi and so there's only yours and i was wondering if i could use your wi-fi so that means i need your wi-fi password." i explained, hoping that he would let me use his wi-fi.

"no."

fuck.

"why? why can't i use your wi-fi? i mean, sharing is caring right? and please please please please please, i desperately need to use wi-fi if not i would die- like literally not breathing because i have no reason to live anymore, omg you won't like a suicide case in your neighborhood right? i mean the police sirens would probably break your eardrums and disturb your sleep and i bet you won't like it because you seem like a person who regularly takes nap because sleep is love, sleep is life so you understand what i mean right?"

"no."

mother fucking bitch. i'm going to fight you.

"okay. can i use your toilet? i'm really urgent now."

"no."

"you wouldn't like a pool of pee outside your house right? and what if a dog or cat suddenly comes and lick the pee and gets infected because i eat a lot of junk food, and you would be the one responsible for it because you didn't let me use your toilet."

i could hear him groan and i secretly smirked. looks like i'm winning.

"okay, fine. you can use my toilet." he dismissed and opened the door wider to let me in.

"excuse me where's the toilet?" i questioned as i entered his house. his house seem so old-fashioned like my grandpa would live in.

he pointed to the right and i followed his directions and eventually found the toilet. i closed the door and looked around the toilet.

i did not actually wanted to pee. i just came in to see if he wrote the wi-fi password on the toilet bowl or at the sink or anywhere in the toilet. i checked all around the toilet but found nothing. and now i think, he couldn't be that stupid to write his wi-fi password in the bathroom right?

i flushed the toilet to make it seemed like i really peed. i know it's a waste of water, but who cares, wi-fi is more important to me. i'm probably the only person on earth who thinks that wi-fi is more important than water. i'm one of a kind, yeah.

i opened the door and saw that no one was at sight. i decided to walk around his house. damn, where does he write his wi-fi password?

i opened the refrigerator, and nope. inside the cupboards, only junk food. maybe he wrote it on a piece of paper and hid it under his pillow or his bed. that's what a normal human would do, so yeah.

suddenly i felt like my foot stepped on something soft. i looked down and saw his underwear.

damn, he throws his underwear anywhere?

due to my hawk eyes, i could see some white thing on his underwear, and i hope it is not what i think it is.

cum.

did he just had sex with his girlfriend or did he just watched porn? base on my instincts, i don't think that he has a girlfriend. so he probably watched porn. that explains why i hear weird noises that i identified as moans at night.

"what are you doing?"

-

idek what am i writing tbh AHAHAHAHAHAH

anyways thank you so much for reading! xx