14

"are you feeling better now?" he asked as he entered the room, with a thermometer in his hands. i nodded with a smile. he sat on the bed, gesturing me to open my mouth and so i did. he placed the thermometer inside my mouth.

"thirty-six degrees. your fever is gone." he read as he took the thermometer from my mouth.

"great. i should go out and have some fresh air now. i will feel like shit if i stayed here any longer," i joked as got down from the bed. but legs gave up on me, and i was on the verge of collapsing onto the ground until yoongi held me up.

"you clumsy little shit," he said as he took one of my arm, placing it around his shoulder. while he placed one of his arms around my waist.

"i think you need a wheelchair at this rate," he said jokingly. i glared at him and used my free hand to smack his chest.

"ouch! how are you so strong when you're still so weak?"

"duh, i have hidden powers inside me." i grinned. he just laughed. he sat me down onto the couch and went into the kitchen. he came back with a hand of a plate full of pancakes and another hand holding the drink. i recognize the wrapping, it was from starbucks. and i recognized the pancakes too. it was from mcdonalds.

i grinned, he still remembered what i said about it.

"surprise. it's your favourites." he said he placed both items onto the mini table.

"i supposed you have energy to lift the spoon now? or do you need me to feed you? i would be glad to do it." he smirked. i just stuck out my tongue at him and took the plate of pancakes, placing on top of the pillow that was situated on my lap.

"urgh damn, it felt like ages since i ate this. but it still tastes so good." i mumbled as i chew on the pancakes. i took my a sip of my drink and felt like i was in heaven with food everywhere.

"erm so," yoongi started, while staring at me who was eating.

"wait. let me ask you a question." i said as i swallowed my food.

"can you give me your wi-fi password now?"

"you will know it tomorrow."

"why tomorrow?"

"just because."

"urgh, why can't you just give me your goddamn wi-fi password oh my god, it's not like it would cost your life to give it to me." i frowned. yoongi chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "be patient, i will give the password to you tomorrow. i swear i will. if i don't, you can cut off my dick."

i smirked. "okay sure. i would really cut off your dick okay? don't you dare go back on your words."

"nope, i definitely won't go back on my words."

-

short chapt because the last chapt will be the longest of all chapts:')

btw, if you do study french, check out the french version of wi-fi password by @Dulish (: