03

"did you watch porn?" i asked my neighbor who was now standing in front of me, and pointed to his underwear.

"what the fuck?" he exclaimed as he bent down and was about to grab his underwear but I was faster.

"what are you doing? give it back to me."

"ew, this is so damn gross oh my god." i said as i tried not to gag because the smell of his underwear was tickling my nose.

"who's your favourite pornstar?" i questioned again. the name of the pornstar may be his wi-fi password, i figured.

he crossed his arms, and looked at me. "why are you even asking all of these questions?"

"duh, i'm trying to figure out your wi-fi password."

"so what? are you threatening me by not giving back my underwear until i tell you my wi-fi password?"

i nodded. "exactly."

he chuckled, which i found it quite cute. okay, what even? bitch please, i'm more cuter.

"you know what, you are cute." he said and flashed a gummy smile at me.

"if you are trying to flirt with me, that don't works okay. just freaking tell me the goddamn wi-fi password."

"no."

i huffed a puff, frustrated.

"why? it's just a freaking password! please tell me oh my god. i really really really really need it. please oh my god!" i pleaded.

a smirk appeared on his face and i instany knew i would regret what i said.

"okay, if you want to know the password so badly," he said but paused, and licked his lips in a seducing manner.

"have sex with me."

-

THIS CHAPPY IS QUITE SHORT I'M SORRY ;-;