09

"holy crap. the arcade changed a lot, i can't even recognize it." i stared in amazement as my eyes scanned around the arcade.

"heck yeah, it's been ages since i came here too." yoongi said, and copied my movement too.

"ohmygod yoongi i wanna try that!" i exclaimed as i dragged him towards the basketball area, where you had to throw the basketball into the basket and score as many points as you can.

"we shall challenge each other then." he smirked and inserted coins into both machines.

it resulted in yoongi winning me, and i was pretty sad because i was quite confident in my basketball skills. i was in the basketball team back then in primary school, but i guess my skills rusted since it's been years i played basketball.

so now, i was folding my arms, and being a sore loser. i heard yoongi chuckled behind me, and patted my head.

"alright since you're pretty sad, maybe i should get you something? what do you want?" he questioned, while turning me around to face him. i scanned my eyed around the arcade, and my eyes landed on a panda.

i still had that little bit of girly spark inside of me.

"that." i mumbled as i pointed the panda inside the machine. he nodded, and made his way there, immediately inserting a coin once he was standing in front of the machine. he pressed the buttons, which moved the claw, and i went behind him, observing his actions. i could see the claw coming nearer to the panda, and yoongi pressed the 'grab' button, but the claw grabbed the air instead.

"no!" i silently cried.

"aish!" i heard him groaned, while ruffling his hair. he inserted another coin again, attempting to try his luck again. but then again, the claw could not grab anything.

"urgh, fuck this machine." i muttered.

he dug his pocket, and there was only one last coin left. he turned and looked at me, and i nodded.

"one last try. i'm really sorry if i couldn't get you that, i will get you other things instead." he said, and inserted the coin inside the machine. i pray to god that he would succeed.

and again, he moved the claw to the same place and pressed the 'grab' button, the claw moved down, and finally, grabbing the panda that i wanted.

"yes!" i screamed as i hugged yoongi since i was too excited and did not know my actions. yoongi placed his arms around my waist too, hugging me back. and suddenly, i realized what i was doing, and wanted to pull back but yoongi's arms was still around my waist. it resulted me losing my balance, and my butt somehow landed on his lap instead.

i could see him blushing, but honestly i was blushing twice as harder as he was. he grabbed the panda from the box where you collect the toys, and handed it to me.

"t-thank you." i stuttered, while using the panda to hide my face.

he chuckled, before taking the panda away from my face, placing it on my lap instead.

"don't hide your face, it's beautiful."

and me being me, ruined the moment by slapping his shoulder and stood up, hugging the panda.

"s-shut up!" i said and was about to walk off, but yoongi grabbed my wrist.

"wait for me, sweetheart."

-

OMG 700+ READS, 100+ VOTES AND NEARLY 100 COMMENTS, I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH, THIS IS THE GREATEST I ACHIEVED ㅠㅠ

I REALLY SINCERELY THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND ENJOYING THIS! <3

anyways ; do check out my other two stories : 'bribery' and 'snapchat' AHHHAHHA shameless promoting but oh well i don't even have my pride now :'))))