15

yes guys, this is the last chapter. bombard my nOTIFICATION WITH vOTES AND cOMMENTSSSSS

-

after two freaking months of trying to figure out his password, i was going to get the password today. like finally. oh my god, i missed my fanfictions.

i wondered why did he decided to tell me the password out today out of all days. maybe i should go home and take a shower first.

"mint yoongi! i'm going home to bathe first!" i shouted. he yelled back an 'okay'.

•••

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i almost screamed as i saw yoongi lying casually on my bed, one of his arm supporting his head.

"waiting for you." he smirked. i rolled my eyes and went to find my hair dryer. once i found it, i plugged it into of the plug and on the switch.

"heyyyyyy. let me do it for you~" yoongi cooed in an agyeo tone. holy shiteu, my hearteu.

he took the hair dryer from hands and turned on the dryer, he then placed it above my hair, while his hands were messing up my hair.

the way his hands were on my hair, it was calming. i had relaxed into his touch that i did not know my hair was dried after a few minutes. the sound of the hair dryer was soon gone.

my hands travelled to my hair and i ran through it. wow, my hair was completely dry. he blew my hair better than i would.

"i should ask you to blow my hair more often," i grinned. i could see him nodding in my peripheral vision. suddenly, i felt something resting on my right shoulder. i then realized it was yoongi's chin.

"don't move. let's stay in this position." yoongi mumbled against my chin. his arms circled my shoulder, while swaying me side to side. my face instantly flush, and all i wanted to do right now was to bury myself ten feet deep under the ground or better ; bury my face against yoongi's chest.

oh god, what am i thinking? i was getting ahead of myself. even though i developed feelings for him, but i didn't know if he really had feelings for me.

"again, what are you doing to me?" he muttered, but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

fucking mint yoongi, what are you doing to me?

"okay so. can i finally know the wi-fi password now?" i said as i released myself from him and turned to face him.

"later. you'll know the password later."

"oh god. the things i do for wi-fi password." i sighed deeply.

•••

"what's this?" i said as i picked up the piece of paper lying on the floor.

"follow the steps written down here if you want to know the wi-fi password." i read the first line. holy god, am i finally getting to know the wi-fi password? god must be blessing me.

i continued to read the piece of paper.

"walk towards the kitchen."

kitchen? don't tell me the password is written on the stove or on the pan or something?

i made my way towards the kitchen and saw puzzle pieces on the kitchen counter. seriously, why is yoongi even doing this stupid kind of game?

"form the puzzle pieces into a complete picture."

i followed the instructions and i got a full picture. there was a word displaying right in front of me.

'Will'.