11

"so, we've been friends for two months but you still aren't giving me your wi-fi password." i whined.

"i told you to figure it out yourself."

"why aren't you giving me the wi-fi password?"

"just because. you will eventually figure it out when the time comes."

it's been two months since i did not read fanfics. and i bet there's a lot of updates waiting for me to read it! urgh. but surprisingly, i survived two months without any wi-fi. that was a big record.

"what even? ohmygod, why are you doing this?" i groaned while hitting my legs against his couch. i'm in his house again, and i still hadn't figured out his password even though i come here regularly.

"stop complaining, oh my god." he groaned. "let's take a walk in the park or something."

•••

so now we are here in the park, walking around it, admiring the scenery and nature. and goddamn, the flowers are so beautiful, and the air is so refreshing.

"let's go to the swing." yoongi said while grabbing my hands, leading the way. i blushed at this simple gesture.

over the two months, we've had a lot of skinship and that questions our relationship. are we really friends or something? i can't help but to feel a spark inside me whenever his skin touches mine in anyway ; whether it was our hands slightly touching or him hugging me. yes, he occasionally hugs me. and i'm addicted to his chest (not in a bad way), because it's so comfortable to sleep on.

yoongi sat me down on the swing, and went behind me, i gasped when i was suddenly being pushed high up. my hands immediately wrapped around the chain as i was being pushed repeatedly. i could feel the cold breeze hit my skin, and i closed my eyes to feel the coldness. although i prefer warmth most of the time, but sometimes i need a little bit of cold to cool down the heat inside of me.

yoongi sang a song, and honestly his vocals sucks, but i appreciated his effort to sing and trying to light up the atmosphere. okay to be honest, his voice did not suck at all. his voice was beautiful just like him, and he sings way better than me. my voice can literally break everything around me, that's how much it sucks.

"yah, your voice sucks a lot man." i said as i chuckled. i could feel a pair of eyes shooting daggers at the back of my head. i laughed silently. he was so cute.

and every now and then, i would question myself my feelings for him. do i like him as a friend or do i like him way more as a friend?

i don't know.

he stopped swinging me and i went down from the swing. he walked to sat on a bench and i guessed he did not want to sit on the swing so i made my way to the bench.

and me being clumsy as fuck, my toe hit acidentally hit a hard object on the floor and i lost my balance, resulting me falling down and my knee was scraped.

"goddamn it." i cursed out loud while looking the blood oozing out from the cut.

"why are you always so clumsy?" i heard yoongi mumbled as he came near me. the next thing he did shocked me.

he scooped me up in a bridal style and started running. he was running at the speed of light that i almost fell down so my first instinct was to wrap my arms around his neck.

soon after, we were at his house. he sat me down on the couch and went to i don't know where.

he came back with a first aid box and a tissue box. firstly, he took a piece of tissue and stopped the blood flowing from the wound. secondly, he started cleaning the wound with a cotton. his actions were so gentle then i did not felt a single pain rushing through my body.

after that, he pour some antibiodic on my wound and gently blew it, while taking a cotton bud and spread it all around my wound.

and then, he covered the wound with a bandage. the wound was too big that a plaster was not big enough to hide everything.

"there you go. i think you should stay at my house tonight. i'll help you change the dressing." he said as he placed the materials back into the box.

"thanks." i smiled. he returned my smile and went to place back the things back in its original place.

-

OMG THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS 200+ VOTES AND 150+ COMMENTS I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH OMG I'M CRYING RN ;-; <3