Chapter 12: Ripped Underwear

A/N: (For those who are asking and are curious) Plot twist! The Grandmother is deaf and is removing her hearing aids at night. So, she doesn't hear the nasty going on inside Anna's room! Ha! And, come on, it's a mansion! Walls are thicker than you think. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• • •

She woke up alone on the bed that morning. Her eyes narrowed at the bright sunlight streaming through the blinds of her window, making her room glow in bloom. She looked at the left side of her bed and found traces of his body drawn upon the sheets. It was the first thing that reminded her, last night wasn't a dream.

She sat up and looked around her room, seeming getting lost in a daydream. After realizing she was hallucinating, she took her pillow and buried her face into it as she screamed, her voice muffled into the soft pillow and her face flaming. Lifting her flushed face, she shook her head and wrapped the sheets around her naked body as she went to her bathroom to take a fresh warm bath in the bathtub.

It was still early so she decided to relax herself before going to School. She didn't know what to think now that she knew everything. Now that she knew everyone in her School were werewolves. How was she supposed to react then? Like everything was fine and that everything was still the way it was before?

Not even then. Because everything had changed. Everything used to be normal for her. And now, she was stuck in a different world and she couldn't turn back time. But she had told herself she would cope with it. She wanted to wake up to the real world and not to faint at times of intense moments. She wanted to be lost and to find herself. Find who she really was.

After awhile, she inhaled a deep breath and sighed. Rising from the water, she took a step out the bathtub and wrapped a towel around her. She walked out of the bathroom but jumped back in surprise when she found Zach lying down her bed. Her eyes fell on his lips and she flushed, thinking about where those devilish lips had been.

He wore a white sleeveless shirt that hinted the defined muscles of his abdomen, jeans that hugged him perfectly, and black shoes. One arm was settled beneath his head, eyes focused on the ceiling and feet hanging on the edge, while his other hand was swirling a ripped underwear around his fingers.

Or more specifically, her ripped underwear.

She was mortified. He had just entered her room and found her ripped underwear! She was so stupid. Why did she forget about her clothes and had stayed too long in the bathroom?

She did not miss it once his eyes averted from the ceiling and darted to her dripping wet body. A filthy smirk slipped upon his lips as he devoured her body with his devilish eyes. She was so hot. Her skin was flushed at the weight of his stare, wet skin burning and heavy chest heaving beneath her towel. She felt like he was shooting daggers at her skin.

"Za-Zach," she stuttered, her heart beating frantically. "Yo-You're here."

He sat up on the bed, clearly knowing what he's doing to her. "Well, do you want me to be here?" he asked, smirking at her blushing face.

"Uhm." Her gaze fell on her ripped underwear that was still in his hand. "C-Can you please give me my..underwear?" she softly asked, embarrassment dripping upon every word.

"Nah, I'll keep it." With that, he lifted the underwear to his nose and deeply inhaled her sweet scent.

Mortified, she gripped the towel tightly around her chest and quickly walked to him to snatch away her underwear. But he pulled back his hand further away from her reach as she did so. A low chuckle vibrated from his throat and she knew quickly that he found this very entertaining while she was getting embarrassed. She was so close to him that his gaze fell on her heaving chest as she reached for her underwear. Until then, she fell above him on the bed, her breasts crashing upon his stone chest as they both landed upon the bed.

Her eyes widened in great embarrassment as she quickly pulled herself off of him, snatching her underwear from his grasp. Hiding her ripped underwear behind her, she took a step back and back until she was at least three meters away from him.

She looked down to hide her face as he stood up on the floor, approaching her with his long strides. Towering before her, he lifted her chin with his fingers and looked deep into her oceanic eyes.

"Tell me what you want, Kitten," he murmured huskily. Because at this point, he could smell the sweet fragrance of her arousal.

I want you.

His lips hovered above hers and she gulped. "P-Please, Zach," she muttered lowly under her breath, "I-I want...I want...privacy."

She heard nothing from him. No words slipped from his lips. He just kissed the tip of her nose and softly kissed her peachy cheek. After that, he left her presence and went out of her room, softly closing the door behind him.

For awhile, she just stood there and thought about what would have happened if she told him what she really wanted. But she shook her head quickly. Her Grandmother must be awake by now and at any time, Lola would be knocking upon her door to wake her up.

After dressing herself and getting ready, she went downstairs, wondering where Zach could be. She went to the kitchen and found her Grandmother cooking breakfast.

"Grandma, have you seen--" she stopped when she saw him standing there on the kitchen floor, as if he owned it.

Her Grandmother, who was pouring hot water on a mug, lifted her head to see Anna, flushed and freshly out of bath. "Oh, Goodmorning, dear," Lola greeted with a smile. "Do you know Zachary Harrison?"

She averted her eyes from his and thought back to what her Grandmother said. Then, she nodded a little. "Ah, yes. He's--uhm--He's in my School.. And he's--"

The doorbell was ringing downstairs.

"I'll go take it," Lola sighed, stirring the mug she was preparing. "Sweetheart, here, I've prepared your hot chocolate drink. Oh, and keep Zach entertained for awhile."

Lola walked out the kitchen door and went downstairs to open the door. Gulping the lump in her throat, Anna warily approached the kitchen counter and held the warm mug in her hands, lifting it close to her nose and inhaling the delicious smell of chocolate.

"Let me guess," Zach trailed. "You love chocolate." He approached her and watched her plump lips as she sipped the warm chocolate drink as if it was her life awakening.

After gulping down the warm sweet liquid, she dreamily closed her eyes and smiled sweetly. She opened her eyes and looked innocently at him, shrugging her shoulders. "Chocolate is sweet," she said. "And I love sweets."

"Can I taste?" he asked.

She looked down at her mug. It was empty. "Sorry, Big Guy, no more left," she said sympathetically, showing him the empty mug.

"I don't care. I can still taste it."

She frowned a little but her confusion was interrupted when he lightly held the back of her head and crashed his lips upon hers. His tongue darted out to lick her bottom lip. And she let him in, his tongue tasting the sweet chocolate upon her tongue. Until then, their tongues were mingling. Blending together. Tasting each other.

After awhile, they pulled apart and she flushed slightly, breathless. But her heart dropped down to her feet once she heard a gasp from the kitchen door.

She turned her head and there, stood Bea, Ben, and John. In which all of them had mixed expressions on their faces. Bea looked shocked. Ben looked confused. And John looked speechless. Basically, they were all ogling at them. And Anna looked like a deer caught in headlights.