Chapter 25: Boy You're Mine

She was blushing. He couldn't help but find it very adorable. The way she looked so shy and innocent, the way she was melting like an ice cream in heat, he liked it.

Even then, he knew he loves her way deeper than she loves him. He could see it in her eyes. She was accepting him. But she hadn't realized it yet. She was still confused with her feelings for him that she couldn't even realize the love she had in her eyes whenever she was with him.

She got out of his pick-up truck that was parked beside the School and near the forest. She walked to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head upon his chest and lightly hugging him. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her back, one hand resting around her waist and the other tracing the line of her spine.

"Why do you always make me feel strange things?" she murmured to his chest. Her voice was low and soft for she meant to tell it to his heart and still, he heard it clearly.

"Because you drive me crazy," he whispered in her ear. "And when I'm crazy," he trailed, "I do..strange things."

She pulled back and looked up at him in a strange way. He gazed down at her beautiful face as she bit her bottom lip, tugging the red lower lip under her teeth in a moment and releasing it.

"You know, sometimes," she said, "I feel like..I've known you..since forever. I had dreamed of you. You were only a shadow..But now, you're something more. You're..everything. Zach, I don't know why it feels so easy to love you. To kiss you. To accept you...And I just realized, I've only known you for days. But it felt like I've known you a lifetime."

He gently grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his neck, pulling her body against him. Her fingers ran through his hair as he leaned his head and softly kissed her lips. He pulled back and looked deep into her evergreen eyes. "I love you," he said, sincerely. "I have always loved you."

Yet again, she blushed, a red tinge covering her cheeks. "Zach, I think..I think I love you, too."

He smiled although it pained his heart to think she loves him as if only in a thought. He knows she loves her. He knew it. It was written all over her face and yet she didn't even know it.

"It's OK," he said. "We don't have to rush everything, Kitten." He softly kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes at the tingling feelings and dropped her arms to her sides. After this, he carried her backpack as they both walked to the School, hand in hand.

By the time they had reached the front of Orlando High, she took a deep breath. Everyone's eyes were trained on them as they both walked through the entrance of School. She was not comfortable with this much attention. In fact, she hated it. So she hid herself by the side of Zach, surrounding herself around his strong arms, wanting shelter and comfort. He was like her knight in the shining armour.

Finally, they reached her first class and she successfully survived the suspicious eyes of the people. Little did she know that Zach gave a warning deadly glare to everyone as they walked past them.

She pulled away from his arms and thanked him. He kissed her forehead and pulled back, giving her a stern look which clearly said he would be keeping an eye on her. Very possessive, she thought to herself but gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek anyway.

By the time she had gone throughout all her morning classes, she proceeded to the cafeteria wherein she found Bea and the company patiently waiting for her. Anna thought they would forget about her promise of her story telling. Apparently, they remembered all too well.

They were all laughing and giggling whilst she was blushing red like a tomato as she told them what had happened that night, excluding the explicit details of steamy memories, of course.

Sleeping BeautyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara