Chapter 26: Sleeping in the Nude

Zach looked into her eyes and he saw pure desire swirling in those blue orbs. Her sweet scent was growing sweeter. He could smell it all over her and just then he knew she was aroused. Her musk was calling to every unmated male wolf in the room.

Without warning, he swept her off her feet and brought her on his shoulder. She squealed from the sudden movement and blushed when she heard the sounds of whistles from men on the corner. Probably because her butt was hanging from Zach's shoulder and she was afraid they were seeing the way she was squeezing from the tightness of her shorts. Still she was glad they weren't seeing her red face.

"Get out!" Zach boomed at the whole room. Anna jumped slightly from the tone of his voice just as she felt everyone rushing to get out.

"Zach, be careful with that vixen!" she heard Andrew yelling.

Once they were alone, she felt him walking around the room and God knows where. Then he stopped and placed her on her feet. She stood there and looked up at him slightly flustered. "Why command everyone to leave?" she asked.

His face softened and he chuckled low enough for her to hear the strain in his voice. "Because," he said, "someone's a jealous feisty little feline..and I can smell her lust." He walked to her and tucked a fallen hair behind her ear.

"In fact, everyone can smell her lust," he murmured. "But I'm not keen on sharing."

She smiled slightly. "I'm not, either."

"You better be."

"You're such a possessive little boy, you know that?"

"Little?"

"Well, a possessive old man." She smiled innocently.

"You bad little kitty."

"You know you love me, Zach."

Now there she went again, he thought. Saying his name with that soft sexy voice. It was hot.

Seeing the way his eyes burned, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly, lightly biting his bottom lip. She pulled back and smiled at his mesmerized face.

"Bad, bad, bad little kitty," he said while shaking his head. He slowly walked towards her as she took steps backward. "You know what I do to bad girls?" he asked.

She bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

He smirked. "Punishment."

The rest of the day, Zach trained Anna and as always she ended up beyond exhausted and out of breath. Despite everything, Zach never once faltered. She was also advised not to eat too much food. Though she knew all too well that it was for his own benefits.

A few hours later, Anna stood in front of the McQueen Mansion and turned around to face Zach. She smiled. "Thank you for tonight."

"My pleasure." He leaned down his head and gave her a goodnight kiss.

Pulling away, she slowly opened the door and walked inside halfway, never taking her eyes off him.

"Anna, Sweetheart," her Grandmother called. "Is that Zach outside?"

"Uhm." Anna looked back at her Grandmother who stood halfway through the living room. "Yes, Grandma."

"Why don't you ask him to stay for dinner, Dear?"

"OK."

Anna opened the door wide to a smirking Zach. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked.

"Of course, Kitten."

Lola was still preparing dinner when they came inside the kitchen. "Good evening, Mrs. McQueen," Zach greeted. Anna couldn't help but smile at his adorable face. He looked like a cute little boy trained to be obedient at any chance just to get what he wanted.