chapter 17

Drake's p.o.v.
She fell to the floor after saying something I didn't catch. "Alison?!" I yelled running over to her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize that I had ahold of you so hard," I sobbed into her hair. "Edward!" I screamed pushing back tears. He ran up the steps and over to me in record time.
"What is it sir? How can I help?" He asked confused and worried.
"Take her to the room and watch over her. Get ahold of Marco and tell him to come pick up Kinzey asap," I said standing.
"As you wish sir," he said and picked Alison up with care and walked to the bedroom.

Alison's p.o.v.
I was in my old room again. It was bright orange and there were posters everywhere of everything. "Hey babe!" I heard Seth's voice call from downstairs.
"Yes dear?" I called back.
"I need you to come down here," he yelled back. I quickly walked down the steps and into my old living room where Seth was sitting on the couch.
"What do you need?" I asked walking over to him.
"Make a beer run for me," he said chewing loudly on some chips.
"I don't really feel like going out," I said quietly. "Can't you have your brother pick some up on his way home?" I asked calmly. I could see the look of frustration forming on his lips. He stood up without saying a word and grabbed me by the arm with fore. "Let go of me Seth! You're hurting me!" I yelled tears in my eyes. He slammed me up against the front door and put his cheek to mine.
"If I wanted my brother to get it I would have asked him, but I didn't ask him, I asked you," he snapped in my ear. "You're nothing without me Alison. I could have anyone in the world, you should feel privileged to even be in my presence," he scoffed. "Do as I say or don't fucking come back. Either way I don't care. I don't care about you or even need you. I could just call Rosie up and she would be crawling back to me. I don't fuck around," he snapped and pulled me away from the door and then pushed me out.

I walked to the liquor store my sister worked at and walked in. "Hey Alison," Chelsey said, greeting me with a smile.
"Hey sis," I said with a forced smile.
"What does Seth want this time?" She asked, seeing right through me.
"Beer," I whispered.
"I'm going to kill that son of bitch for the way he treats you," she growled seeing the bruise that had already formed.
"I'm fine Chelsey," I said and walked out with beer in hand.
I opened the front door and saw Seth with Rosie on the couch.
"Hey," he laughed and pushed her away. She got up with a pouty face and got dressed. I dropped the beer and went to walk away when my face started to sting.
"You fucking shook up the beer you stupid bitch!" He screamed and pushed me out of the way. "Im not fucking coming back!" He yelled and slammed the door shut.

I woke up and the light pierced my eyes. "Where am I?" I choked out.
"You're safe Alison," Drake's soothing voice assured.
"Drake?" I asked my eyes finally adjusting.
"I'm here baby. Im so sorry. I didn't realize how hard I had grabbed your arm. Please forgive me," he begged kissing my hand.
"I love you," I mustered out before falling asleep.