The waiters issue

Hey guys here's my next chapter from the one I updated the other night. This will be a good chapter.
Now how to start the chapter.
________________________

Devin's POV

We see our waiter coming and we start kissing. Our waiter gives Grayson a dirty look.
"You don't have to pretend to be dating, I already know you aren't dating him." He says.
Grayson stands up, but I tell him,
"Sit down baby," I look at the waiter and I ask to speak with the manager.
"Why do you need to speak with her?" He asks.
"I don't have to tell you that, I just have to tell you that I want to speak with her." I say getting agitated.
"Fine, I'll get her." He says. He looks at Grayson and says,  " your little boyfriend best not get me fired, sexy."
He walks off and gets his manager.
"Hi, I'm Justine, how can I be of assistance?" She asks.
"Your employee here has made several rude and inappropriate comments to us about me and my boyfriend." I tell her. He interjects saying no, "back off buddy, I have two witnesses that will back me up." I say. The guy in front of me turns around and says yes, and so does Grayson.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention?" She says, "as for you Bryan, you are fired."  At that moment he pulls a gun in me and says, I told you not to get me fired. I see two cops come up behind him, guns loaded and pointed at him.
"Drop it son," the offer says.
"No, he deserves to die. He got me fired and she was a bitch of a boss to fire
me." Bryan says.
"Drop it or I shoot," the officer says this time. He goes to fire at me, but he's taken down from a pain in his leg. I look to see a red spot on him and blood seeping hands.
"Can I get an ambulance to Boston Pizza in West Ed."
I pick up  the gun and unload it and hand it to the officer.
"How'd you know to do that," the officer asks.
"Cause I taught him to." He looks to his partner.
"You're ok with letting your son date this piece of shit bitch?" Bryan asks.
"A) he's not a piece of shit, b) he treats my son a lot better than most guys, c) keep it up, I'll let him kill you, and d) I believe a few charges are in line." He finishes.
"No, he was being a little bitch, he got me fired, he should be the one dead."
Bryan says.
"Dad, hand me the gun please?" Devin asks. His father hands it to him and he hands it to Grayson. "Wanna help me?" I ask.
"Love to." Grayson replies.
"Night Bryan." They say.
"Wait, wait, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Bryan says.
"Sorry for what?" I ask, as I point the gun at him.
"I don't know, I'm just sorry."
'Bang,' "He's gone now."
I hand my dad the gun and the paramedics take Bryan's body away. We eat and leave thanking Justine for the meal. We head out to Grayson's car where he decides to suck me. I moan and moan and moan.
"Let's head home and fuck with Ethan and Allan. I wanna see him strip you nude.
________________________

There's my updat. All in one night is nice and especially after work. Have any ideas for the story let me know. I will do a Christmas themed chapter within the next two weeks. May contain christmas smut. Love you all, cuties and please share my stories if you're loving them.