The dinner plans

Hey guys how are you, so thank you so much for the 3k reads it is awesome. Funny this has more reads than my MAGCON in book right now.
________________________
Ethan's POV
We eat our food and go back swimming, for a couple more hours or so.
"We should go, our dinner reservations are at 6 pm." I say. We walk down to the change room and get changed. We all meet outside of the change rooms. As were walking up the escalator, some of the lights go off leaving a nice romantic walkway. All of us are wearing suits as we are going to the red piano, a five star prestigious restaurant where the only way you get in is with a suit. We walk to the entrance of the restaurant. It's just a red doorway.
"For how many?" The hostess asks.
"Reservation for Dolan." I say as I look at Allan and kiss him. She looks up from her paper and says,
"you're cute together, I'll go see if your table is ready." She returns with tonight's performances. Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, and Blake Shelton. Luke Bryan takes us to be seated. Our table is a round booth with a granite table. We have perfect view of the stage. I ask like if he could play strip it down first as I play that everyday in my car. I run my hand down Allan's thigh. I look at him and kiss him as our waiter comes over.
"What can I get you to drink," he asks.?
I get a run and Coke, allan gets the same. Grayson gets a Pina Colada, Cody gets tequila, Devin gets a bottle of wine. And the rest get beer. So we'll have to do this again. We talk as we wait for our food. As we get our food Luke Bryan steps up and sings. I am put into heaven when I hear his first sonny choice. I love him. I lean to Allan and say, "this is what we're doing later."
___________________________