Wedding Day!!!!!

I know...... I know, FINALLY!!!! LOL

Play music when it gets to Ethans POV

Allan's POV

I woke up around 5 am and went to sit out on the deck to look at the view. My loving husband comes out to join me a little while later.

"I can't believe we're finally married, I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my wonderful life with the man I love." Ethan says as I snuggle up to him resting my head on his neck. We sit there for a couple hours listening to music in the background. Whatever It Takes by Cash and Maverick comes on.

-24 hours earlier-

Devin's POV

It's the day of the wedding and everyone is moving about the house to get everything put into vehicles and get ready to head off. We haven't eaten breakfast yet so we will get it on the way to the venue. It's 8 am and the wedding starts at noon sharp. As we finish loading Lisa's vehicle the limo pulls in behind. We all load up in the limo to go get food.

"It's an hour ride to the venue," the driver says as he pulls into Mcdicks. We run in quickly to grab our food and head back to the limo. We get on the highway immediately to Leduc. As we drive down we're going over the plan for where everyone is going to be standing and where the dressing rooms will be.

So our parents will be at the front facing back towards us, with the rest of the chairs folding around the stage to face us

So our parents will be at the front facing back towards us, with the rest of the chairs folding around the stage to face us. The dressing rooms will be set up out back. When we come on the stage, we will be entering from the rear and headed to our standing point. Ethan and Allan will be on the right facing the audience, Grayson and I will be centre and Cody and Steven will be left facing the audience. When we get to our perspective spots we will turn to the Ordained Person. And he will take it over from there." I finish saying. We're still about thirty minutes from the venue as we kick up some music and open a bottle of Chardonnay. I pour 6 glasses and pass them out amongst us all. We toast to a smooth day and a wondeful night!

Grayson's POV
The limo pulls into the back of the venue and we exit into the back, heading to our dressing rooms. I look out onto the floor to see a room thats empty but all the chairs placed out and the staff hard at work setting everything up. I think to myself, how wonderful it will look. I walk into my dressing room and start getting ready. As I put the finishing touches on everything, I hear a door open behind me. I turn to see my mom and Grandma smile when they see me.

"You look very handsome my sweet boy!" My Grandma says as I give her a hug. I hear the music start to play. The song we settled on was not the traditional wedding music, but Dance With Dragons by Brunuhville.