World waterpark part 2

Hey guys how are you, here's my next update. Hope you love it.
-Photo of Cody
________________________
Cody's POV
We're in the change room stall, when Ethan gets down and sucks us all of,  considering we were all hard af. Then Allan gets down to blow him, but then he asks me to do it. He sits there watching as I blow Ethan. He's jerking off and is like we should have a group sex amongst us all one time. We get out of the change rooms and in to the pool. You could tell we were the only ones there. So we went on the toilet bowl. I didn't go on cause I don't  like the toilet bowl, but I watched as the went around on it. The we went to the sky screamer. As the trap door opened and I fell, I thought Steven was holding on to me. We ran around the waterpark for a good hour, running through waves, going on slides. Me and Allan go to grab food, but while in the change rooms he grabs my cock and says, when we do have a group fuck, umma make you scream for me. We walk over to the lockers, as we get there and he goes to type in the passcode I pull his out and start sucking it. He starts to moan and says we have to move over to the locker. While he grabs the money I finish sucking till he cums in me. Once I finish I put it back in his shorts, I grab it through his shorts and I say to him, can't wait for the rest. We walk out to the concession and we get fries hotdogs and pop. We sit down to eat and as we are we are talking about what will happen when school starts for them again in September.
"Are we just doing the online courses throughout the school and going in when we need help." I ask. It's Allan who answers me with a "yeah, that way we do other stuff more."
________________________
So there's the update, I will have a group sex at one point I don't know when tho, and god it will be nice. Be ready, long update is going to come sometime next week