TN pt. 3

Hey guys last Part for the night, I will do another one in a few chapters. Finally finished it, sorry for the wait.
________________________
Cody's POV
We lay down on the bed and I turn on the tv and ps4 and go to Netflix. I ask what movie they want to watch. Steven answers me, while Ethan jacks Allan off. I decide to put on family guy. I lay down between Allan and Steven. Steven reaches down and grabs me and you can hear from Allan and Ethan is Ethan choking on Allan's dick. Allan is watching family guy. The top gun anthem comes on as Peter thinks in his head. He sits there laughing. Me and Steven are laughing too as Peter is in his truck and thinking of airplane fuel just to fly. Soon it gets into me holding Allan's hand and Steven and Ethan sucking us. Me and Allan are kissing. I get into sucking Allan's dick now as he moans my name. Steven goes and grabs the condone. I put one on Allan's dick and continue to suck it. I then get on my knees and Allan starts to rim me and get me up to his size. Allan inserts into me and I feel a bit of pain but I tell him to move it. As he moves it all you can hear is moans and Ethan and Steven moaning as Steven goes into Ethan. Allan stops as he is close to Cumming. He pulls out and takes the condom off and Sparta his load onto me. Then gets whipped cream and spreads it on me and licks it all up. The four of us fall asleep cuddling each other watching Scooby Doo and the lake monster.
________________________
So sorry for the long wait. I found my inspiration with Allan. You'll see a photo of him on the next chapter. Please keep reading and share it if you enjoy it. And thanks so much for 10k reads, that is awesome.