TN part 1

Omg this is going to be a good chapter. It's all abo- oops I almost gave it away.
________________________
Cody's POV
It 3:00 now, so I leave the mall and head over to Stevens school to get him and go on our date. I've planned it out well. We'll go to dinner, haven't decided where, go see the movie and then go to the legislature grounds.( the Alberta legislature, search it it's nice) and back to my house. I walk to his school just as the bell rings.
"Hey sexy," I hear Stevens voice. I look to get a nice kiss on the lips from him.
"Hey sexy, ready," I ask as we walk off to the bus stop. We catch the 8 to Abbotsfield.
"Where are we headed to?" Steven asks me.
"Surprise," I say. We go catch the 33 to West Ed.
"So how was the rest of your day." I ask.
"It was good, pretty much watched vids for the rest of the day. Although Mrs. Crabby Bats was getting mad cause I was watching the explicit versions." He replies. By the time we leave Southgate and are headed to west ed, me and him are the only ones left on the bus. Steven reaches over and grabs my hand. I look up at him and start to kiss him. I feel a hand on my sweatpants going down my leg to my crotch. He runs his hand to my waist and slips it in.
"I love you," he says as he holds me.
"I love u too." I say as I slip my hand into his sweats and onto his member. We get closer to west Ed and I tell him, "we'll finish that later."
"Okaay," he says, smiling. We walk into west Ed and over to bourbon street where we find our first date, Boston Pizza.
"Four please," I say as we walk over to the desk.
"Ok right this way. " the hostess says.
We walk down the aisle to the table.
"Why four," Steven asks.
"Cause Ethan and Allan are joining us.
"For supper," Steven replies and I nod.
"Good, cause i got ideas for later." He replies. The waiter looks at us oddly and out of nowhere asks if we're dating. I look at Steven and say yeah.
"Let's move you to our executive booth, which is a round booth." She says as she leads us to the back of the restaurant.
"Here you go. Normally we have u reserve it, but it wasn't reserved for today. We see Ethan and Allan walk up to the door, "could u run and grab our friends for us." Steven asks.
"Sure, brb." The waiter says. When she returns we get out and hug them. She leaves them to order.
"Hi, I'm Janelle, I'll be your waiter. What can I get to drink?" He asks.
"2 Rum and Coke." Steven says.
"And we'll take the same." Allan says.
"And are we ready to order." He asks.
"Yeah, two large Hawaiian pizzas with bacon and olives. Olives on, a quarter or full?" I ask them.
"Full," Allan says to Janelle.
"Ok." He reply a. He walks off and I look at Allan. He nods.
"Ethan, Steven, me and Allan have something to tell u." Cody says.
I look at Allan and he nods.
"Me and Allan did some stuff while we were at world waterpark. We blew each other." All an nods as Cody finishes. Ethan looks at me.
"It's okay, cause me and Ethan have not only given each other blow jobs many of times, we've actually fucked a few." Steven says.
"Twice in the school bathroom."  Ethan says.  Our waiter comes with our drinks and the hostess that seated us. Janelle puts the drinks down while the hostess sits with us.
"Mind if I join you, I just got off." She says.
"Sure, what's your name," Steven asks?
"Mindy." She replies. Janelle looks at Mindy asking what she would like to drink.
"I will take a Strawberry daiquiri." She replies.
"Coming right up." Janelle says as she walks over to the bar.
"So how long have you guys been dating and what's your names?" She asks.
"I'm Cody," I say, "that's Steven and we've been together now for a year and a half." I say as Steven hugs me and grabs my hard member.
"And I'm Allan and that's my bf Ethan." Allan says as Ethan hides his face in Allan's neck. Allan wraps an arm around him and says he's a bit shy. She looks at Ethan and says,
"You guys look cute together. " she says. Janelle brings her drink to her.
"Be back with your pizza's." Janelle says.she walks off as Steven hides himself in his neck.
"So what are u guys doing after?" Asks Mindy as Janelle comes over with their pizza's.
"Anything else." Janelle asks.
"Another 4 rum and Coke and strawberry daiquiri." Steven says. They finish eating their pizza and decide instead of going to the movie, they got to galaxy land with Ethan and Allan and Mindy who pays for them to get in and gets 30% off. The first ride we go on is the roller coaster. And of purse we all go on. Why wouldn't we all go on.
________________________
Well there's the update that I've been doing for two weeks. Didn't want to make it three weeks so you'll see what happens next week.