Conclusion

I told you the basics of anxiety and when it occurs (for me). There are a lot more situations and feelings (physical and mental) but I decided to keep this short, so you have a basic understanding.
You may be wondering why I wrote this series of situations and why anxiety is present there. Was it for attention? No. Because I was bored? A little. But the main reason was I wanted to educate. People go around and say that everyone has anxiety sometimes. They treat it like it's nothing. These people rub their views on others and more and more people start believing that anxiety isn't an issue. Because everyone gets nervous before a test, right? In reality anxiety affects the lives of millions. It isolates people and is a cause for suicide and self harm. Anxiety is a monster that can rip you apart before anyone notices is there. Many of us with an anxiety disorder keep quiet because people don't see anxiety as a monster, they see it as something that can be brushed off your shoulder, like a spec of dust.
If you are reading this and you don't suffer anxiety, then don't treat it as a speck of dust. Comfort the ones you know that have this illness. Care for them but don't pity them. Be there. If you see your friend had a bad day, be with them. Talk to them. Be the shoulder they can cry on. Knowing that someone is there can really make a person happy.
If you suffer from anxiety and you are reading this then remember that it will get better. I don't know how or when, but it will. It may not seem like it but you have to hold on to the fact that it will get better. I barely have my life together, so I don't really know when but people always say that it will get better and we have to believe them. Or we at least need to believe in something. If we don't have anything to hold onto then we don't have a chance. Find that thing that keeps you going. It can be a life goal, a you tuber, or even a potted plant that you love to see, find something that you love or want to do and hang on to it. Let that be your light. Even though life is hard for us, we have a chance. Everyone on this earth had a chance in life to be someone great. We can't let our mental illnesses get in our way for the long run. It's okay to slip an fall. It's okay if you relapse but we have to keep fighting. I feel suicidal and I self harm, and that's bad I know, but it will get better one day. Sorry for the rambling, but the whole point is; find something you love, hold onto it, and power through. Don't let anxiety take your one life.
I hope this may have affected you in some way shape or form. I hope I did something useful for once. Thank you for reading.