Coping (New!!!)

So before this chapter begins I just want to thank you guys for 500 reads and 50 favorites. I never knew this story would get so popular. In celebration I decided to give you guys one more chapter on how to cope with anxiety. I would like to point out that it may not work for others but these have helped me and friends in the past.
      First off, if your anxiety is coming
from a certain situation then try to leave that place for a breath of fresh air. Say your at the mall and social anxiety takes over, then that's when this would apply. Sometimes it's good to go outside, take a few deep breaths, and think about what's bothering you. If you're with someone then you should probably tell them that your leaving first. I've ran off and hid in bathrooms
without anyone caring to notice but there was always someone who was concerned that I left.
     Another tip I have is to imagine a happy place. What is that one spot where you know you can be safe? Whenever you feel anxious you can always imagine yourself in that spot, anxiety free. Some spots could be your bed, the beach, your grandmas house, or maybe even on a hill with your cat. Whatever makes you feel safe and happy.
     This next tip isn't so much dealing with anxiety, but more how to prevent it.  If you can sometimes feel a build up to an anxiety attack then try to talk to a friend or do something to quickly get your mind off things. I remember one time I could feel one coming on and I texted my friend if we could talk about cereal or something random. We talked about cereal for 30 min and that conversation lessened my anxiety.
    This is my last one, find something to do. Whether it's playing ukulele or knitting, just find something you love to do and use it to lessen your anxiety. If you love art then get one of those adult coloring books. You can even print pages from online. Play an instrument that you love. Do whatever makes you happy.
    I hope this small edition to the book brightened your day and helped you in some sort of way. I hope y'all have a great day and peace ✌🏼