Alright Here We Go

I prefer Lee Thompkins. She and Jim are just UGGGHHH so cute together!!!
Thanks to Bramblefire242 for being so supportive and nice!!!
And sorry for not updating, I've had a lot of crap going on so yeah now it's sorted out I'll try and update more.

After you and Ed watched almost a season's worth of Forensic Files, you realized it had grown to be nearly midnight.
"Wow. I can't believe I hadn't noticed the time before. I should really get going. Thank you Ed, I had a great time," You said standing up. He stood up as well.
"Please, allow me to drive you," he offered.
"Oh, I'll be fine Ed," you insisted.
"No no no, It's gotten very late and Gotham is dangerous at this hour. Please," he said, staring into your e/c eyes. You felt yourself blushing and attempted to hide it. Ed broke the stare and went to grab his coat.
"Come on, Ms. Y/l/n. I can't let you go out on your own," he insisted.
"Fine," you sighed following him.

*Ed's PoV*

I wasn't about to let y/n walk home alone at twelve o'clock. Especially not in Gotham. I drove along as she gave the directions to her place.
"And make the next right turn," she said. I did and we ended up in a rather small apartment complex. I parked my car and rushed out to get the door for y/n
While she just rolled her eyes.
"Honestly Ed, I can get the door for myself," she insisted. She opened her door. Unfortunately for me, right as y/n did so I was about to open it. It hit me right in between my eyes. Hard.
"Ed!? Oh my god, Ed!!! I am beyond sorry just- Oh my god are you ok?" I heard faintly. The world seemed to get fuzzy. Then black.

*Kind of your PoV*

You opened your door, heard a loud bang and then a noise that was unidentifiable. You creaked your door open just enough to see that Ed had fallen on the ground.
"Ed!? Oh my god, Ed!!! I am beyond sorry just- Oh my god are you ok?" You stumbled out of the car. You looked at Ed, and realized he had fainted or passed out or whatever. The only thing you knew is that Edward Nygma was unconscious because of you.
"Shite!" You repeatedly muttered under your breath. (Jacksepticeye anyone?)
"Ben!!!" You shouted. (Your best guy friend's name) "Ben!" After about ten minutes of pacing snd yeling for Ben, he slowly walked out of his apartment.
"Why'd you have to go and wake me up?" He said groggily.
"Help!" you shrieked gesturing to Ed, who was still sleeping or unconscious or whatever.
"What'd ya do to hin?" Ben asked.
"HELP ME BEN I SWEAR ON YOUR MOTHER'S GRAVE!!!" You shouted in his face. He stared at you, and bent over to pick up Ed.
"Alright here we go," Ben said following you to your apartment.

Question of the Chapter: None! Just hit me with your best riddles! Fire awaaaaaaaay!!!!!!