Only If You're There Too

Over 100 views? Wowie!!! You're meeting all my standards! Also be sure to check out my new story! Yeah thanks! (Shameless self promotion)

*Ed's PoV*

I woke up on a couch and a guy sitting across from me.
"Well well, he awakens," the man said. I reached up to my forehead and found a big bag of ice sitting there.
"Owww," I muttered, attempting to push myself up. Mistake. Pain shot through me as I fell back. Pain again.
"Ed! Oh my god, are you ok?" y/n came rushing in with a glass of water.
"Here," she said, helping me sit up slowly.
"Thank you Ms. Y/l/n," I said through gritted teeth. She gsvr a small smile and quickly handed me the water.
"Ed, drink," said Y/n. She looked frazzled. I took a small sip of the water. I smiled faintly.
"Thank you, Ms. Y/l/n," I said thankfully. She laughed a little, tossing her nead slightly back.
"Ed, you've already said that. It's fine really," she insisted. Her h/c hair was now pulled up in a messy bun, and most of her makeup was off.
"Well, I guess I'll be off," said the man. He started to stand up when y/n walked over.
"Ben, can I talk to you?" she asked. My heart sank a little when I saw how she looked at him.
"Sure," Ben grumbled and followed y/n outside.
"Are we ok?" I heard her say through the door.
"Well y/n, I don't really appreciate you dating other guys," he said. I heard an exasperated sigh.
"Ben, you can't make that decision for me anymore. Remember? You had your chance. I moved on," y/n explained. I felt a little better knowing she didn't have feelings for this guy. Well, I hope.
"Moved on? To what? Him?" I heard a noise that sounded slightly like a slap.
"Just so you know, Ed is an amazing guy. I can't believe you," y/n said, slamming the door on her way in. She left Ben outside.

*That PoV Idk what to call*

You slammed the door and walked back into the room where Ed was. He looked up at you confused.
"Sorry Ed, personal stuff," you said, only smiling a little.
"Well, thank you again Ms. Y/l/n, but I think I need to be leaving now," he said attempting to sit up.
"Ed!" you exclaimed and rushed over.
"I don't think you should be driving..."
"Well then drive me home," he suggested. You rolled your eyes.
"Ed, really? You offered to drive me home and then I hurt you because of it. Besides, when you get home who would take care of you?" You reasoned. He looked evem more puzzled than before.
"What are you suggesting?"
"Just stay the night." You offered.
"I-um-well-what?" He stammered. You rolled your eyes. Again.
"Ed you can have my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch." You offered.
"What? That would make me feel bad!" He said.
"C'mon, It's just for tonight. I've slept worse," you countered.
"Worse?" he raised an eyebrow. You bit your lip nervously.
"Don't worry about it. Just trust me," You kept trying to convince him.
"What do you mean you've slept worse," He narrowed his eyes.
"Ed! For the love of God, just sleep in my bed I'll be fine I swear!" You finally said, raising your voice a bit.
"Only if You're there too," He said. You stared at Ed speechless.

Hey so sorry I haven't been updating. Been busy. Anyways, Question of the chapter: How was your holidays?

Ps. I got an Oswald Cobblepot shirt and I'm dying!!!!