Whichever has the Best Pancakes

OH SWEET BABY JESUS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS MY LOVELIES THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

*I still don't have a title for this pov*

You stood at the stove while attempting to even remotely flip a pancaked. It always ended up anywhere except the pan. You sighed and went to toss out the third failed piece of breakfast. You turned to Ed.
"How about we just go out instead," you suggested.
"That sounds delightful," he popped up out of his seat and went to the bathroom to change.
He came back out.
"Y/n, could we go back to my apartment? After you get dressed of course. I don't have anything to wear," he asked nervously. You smiled and stood up.
"Of course Ed," you said and went to go change.

You walked out in jeans, (your favorite color) flannel, and converse. Your hair was pulled back into a ponytail.
"Ready?" you asked Ed. He smiled and nodded. The two of you walked out to your car.
"I'll drive," you offered.
"Y/n, my car is still here," Ed observed. Your eyes trailed over to it.
"Oh right. Well then you can drive, if you're feeling up to it," you said reluctantly. He nodded.
"Yes, I can drive.

Ed's PoV

I started the ignition as y/n buckled her seatbelt. I looked over and noticed a but of hair had fallen from her ponytail. Stop that Ed, you're staring at I told myself. I fumbled around a few minutes more and and we were off at last.

***

After reaching my apartment, I quickly ran in and changed into some more casual clothes. Jeans and a t-shirt seemed appropriate, right? I trudged back to the car, but paused when I saw y/n talking on the phone. I couldn't really make out what she was saying, but I didn't want to eavesdrop either. However...

Random PoV that's name pisses me off

You were sitting in the car waiting when the phone rang. You looked at it.
Ben.
You rolled your eyes and answered.
"One more chance," he said.
"Excuse me?" you scoffed.
"Please, it kills me to see you with another boy."
"I hardly think that Ed is a boy," you snapped.
"Yeah? Then what is he?" Ben asked sarcastically.
"A gentleman. Something you obviously don't understand."
"I'm three million times the gentleman Ed could ever be."
"Right. When did you ever make a home cooked meal for me along with romantic...moodiness," You countered.
"We went to the fair, the movies, the park...Hell I even took you a stupid book signing thing," Ben went off listing countless things that never actuary happened.
"Ben, books are not stupid," you said after gasping. He scoffed.
"Y/n, let me restart. I want onw more chance because I love you. I swear not to hurt you again like last time, and I'm torn up knowing you're off loligagging with such a gentleman," he said. You sighed.
"I'm sorry Ben, but I'm not doing this with you. Not now, not ever. Adios, bitch." And with that, you hung up.
"Is everything alright?" Ed opened the door and slid into the seat next to you. Nodding, you smiled.
"I'm fine," you lied.

Honestly, how could you be fine when you're broken? Ben hurt you, but forgiveness is itching up your back. You want to give him another chance, but what if he screws it up, just like the first two chances? Besides, Ed is a much better guy. He's funny, handsome, sweet, smart, and he makes you happy.

So then, why are feelings for Ben resurfacing?

"Miss y/l/n?" Ed said. You were shaken from your trance.
"Hmm? What? Oh, sorry Ed. I was caught up in my own thoughts. I apologize," you admitted. He looked at you concerned.
"I asked where you would like to eat," he said.
"Oh um, the diner?" you suggested.
"Which one?" he asked. You let out a small laugh.
"Whichever one has the best pancakes." He smiled widely at you and startes the car.

Ooh, what's up with you aks Ben? Eh? Eh? He's screwing up the (Ed×Reader ship name)
I'm sorry I haven't updated this story. I have updated others though. I apologize, and I'll do my best.

I need advice. So the boy I really really like is gonna be at my house in a film I'm making for a project amd I need to know something. How do I avoid dying in front of him? Like seriously, how do I not embarrass myself?