I'm So Sorry

Warning: I think this might be triggering but I'm not really sure. There's a little abuse, so read at your will...

I'm not even gonna bother

You were pushed aside by a force. Ed. You looked over to see him on the ground, trying not to pass out.
"Ed!" you exclaimed. You rushed to his side.
"Ben, stop this," you yelled. Ben only clenched his fist and glared.
"Why? So I'll leave you two to love each other when you, y/n, should be loving me?!" Ben yelled angrily.
"Miss y/l/n, please leave before he hurts you," Ed begged. There was pure fear in his eyes. You cupped his face in your hands.
"Edward Nygma, if you thinl that for a second that I'm going to leave you, then you're terrinly wrong," you said, looking deep into his eyes. Okay it's true. I've fallen for Ed. I can't just leave him here with my abusive, bipolar ex boyfriend you thought.
"Y/n y/l/n, I can't let him hurt you. Its...It's better me than you," he said with a weak smile.
"How about both of you?" Ben asked menacingly. He kicked Ed in the side violently.
"Hey!" you yelled, standing up. You stormed over to Ben and threw your hardest punch. Unfortunately, that wasn't hard enough. He grabbed you by both of your wrists.
"No!" Growled Ed. He slowly picked himself up off of the ground, and he wiped the blood that was beginning to drip from his nose. He stomped over to Ben. You saw something new in Ed. Fury. Anger. Jealousy maybe?
"Leave her alone, or I will have to hurt you," he said in a demanding tone.
"How are you gonna make me?" Ben growled, still holding your wrists.
"Like this," Ed replied with a surprisingly hard punch. Ben let go as he stumbled back a little. You fell to the ground and gaped at Ed.
"Ed...?" you said bewildered. He could throw effective punches? That's almost...hot... Come on, y/n, now is not the time. Ben is down for the count, I could grab Ed and run you thought.
"Ed!" you yelled. He was cornering Ben, who, was only laughing.
"I can hit a hell of a lot harder than that," Ben threatened.
"Crap, I missed my chance," you mumbled. You stood up and rushed towards Ed, standing between him and Ben.
"Ben, it's time to stop," you commanded.
"Oh, I don't think so miss y/l/n," he mocked Ed. You turned to Ed.
"Ed, please leave. This is not your battle," you begged.

Ed's PoV

"Miss y/l/n, with all due respect, I can't leave you with him," I said, gesturing to the raging bull standing near the wall.
"Ed, get out of here," she warned. I looked into her eyes.
"Would you quit being so painfully sappy?" shouted Ben. He spun y/n around and forced her into a kiss. He was holding her waist, so she couldn't escape despite her attempts. That's it. I could feel the blood boiling inside of me. I ripped y/n out of Ben's grip and pushed her aside. Ben laughed and let out a snort.
"What are you gonna do?" he asked sarcastically. Despite the immense strength and heigth difference, I somehow managed to pin him up against the wall. Adrenaline.
"You hurt her again, and I'll show you what I'll do," I said in a voice that even I barely recognized. I punched Ben square in the face and didn't stop. Blood began to drip down his nose, and blue bruises formed pretty much everywhere. I brought my knee up into his... well you know. He groaned in agony as I smirked.
"Don't touch her," I said a rad bit maniacally.
"Or else?" he asked with a weak, sarcastic smile.
"Or else," I repeated and started to punch him again. I knew I should stop, but why now? After all I witnessed what he put y/n through.
"Ed!" exclaimed y/n. She tried pulling me off of Ben.
"Ed please, stop it!" she cried. I turned to her. 
"But miss y/l/n, he hurt you! Why shouldn't he suffer?" I asked. I could see fear in her eyes, but it didn't matter in that moment.
"Ed please, you're scaring me." I snapped out of my daze, and glanced at Ben.
"I...I apologize," I let go of him and looked back at y/n.
"I'm so sorry," I apologized.