STOP

A/N: I think I'm gonna write shorter chapters but try and update more. God that is a commitment I will struggle with. I'm not making any promises, but I will try to update like, twice every week. NO PROMISES

We all know what PoV this is

You let your hands fall by your sides as you and Ed walked through the park. It was so peaceful and serene. Everything was perfect. Except, that one little thing on your mind...
"Miss y/l/n, are you alright?" he asked, suddenly pausing.
"Of course, Ed. Thank you for a wonderful date. Last night and today. Wow, time sure does fly when I'm with you," You whispered. He looked down at you and took your hands in his.
"Miss y/l/n, may I say something?" Ed asked, leading you to a nearby bench.
"Only if you start calling me y/n," you said seriously. He nodded and agreed.
"Look, I-I know we haven't known each other for long. Heck, it's barely been two days. But I feel very strongly about you. Yesterday with the whole car fiasco was a bit... interesting. And I know that-" You cut him off.
"Ed, let's not talk about this now," you suggested.
"I-uh-but," he stuttered. You smiled sweetly.
"Ed, barely two days. Just like you said."

A Massive time skip because I'm lazy and i'm sure you don't want this all to just drag on forever

Ed's PoV

I knocked on y/n's door with a small surprise. It's been three months since we met, and I'd like to celebrate with a gift. I was about to call her name when I heard voices.
"Ben," said a warning voice. Y/n's voice.
"Come on, I just want to say I love you," Ben I assume said.
"You know what? Fine. Say what you will," y/n said. I could tell she wasn't serious, but I wanted to hear what was about to happen.
"I keep telling you that you're making a mistake with this creepy riddle guy," Ben said. Well that's offensive.
"And I need you to understand that I can love you more and better than he could!" When did anyone say anything about loving anybody?
"Ben, you know I care about you. I really do. And maybe I thought I had feelings for you again. But the past three months have been a lot of Ed and not a lot of Ben. And honestly? I like it that way," y/n said. I smiled at her words. Touching they were.  I managed to peek around the corner.
"Y/n please-" Ben started.
"No." y/n cut him off.
"Fine," He grumbled. As y/n turned to walk away, Ben pulled her back into a kiss. My stomache lurched into a neverending spiral of absolutely horrible dread. At first she sort of melted, but she soon realized what was happening. She pulled back and pushed Ben away.
"Ben what the hell?" y/n asked angrily.
"I just wanted to show you that we still had something good," he said. I set y/n's present on the ground gently and balled my fists.
"The only thing that's 'there' is a great big bag of dicks," she said. I stifled a little chuckle. Ben grabbed her wrist.
"Ben," she warned.
"Y/n please think about us," he said. I could see thr anger growing in his eyes. I could feel heat crawling up my neck.
"I don't need to think about anything just let me go," y/n said, struggling to get away from Ben's grasp.
"Ben! You need to let me go and move on," y/n sais through gritted teeth. Still, Ben held her firmly. I could see his other hand being raised, but y/n obviously hasn't noticed.
"STOP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and I managed to somehow push y/n out of the way. Except Ben's fist came hurtling towards me anyways.

C'mon Ben, get it together.

Bai bai untill next chapter!!!