-01 : Monochrome

- 0 1 : M o n o c h r o m e

Opening her eyes, she sees a black-and-white surroundings.

Where am I. . .?

She can't see any colorful part of the area, it's just pure black-and-white.

"Ne, ne, [First Name]-chan, toss for me, toss for me!" A guy said, excited for her to toss for him. She can't analyze the face as if it was a blur one.

"No. She will toss for me, right, [Nickname]?" An another guy said at her. Then again, his face is blurry.

She didn't realized that she's playing volleyball with them, and she was enjoying playing volleyball with those two unknown guys.

I know I'm having fun, but. . .

Who. . .Who are they?

As if the question ran to her mind, the two figures starting to disappear into her vision, their bodies starting to shatter like broken glass.

After, she appeared into a classroom, her body is sitting on a chair with a desk.

As she scanned the room, she can't see their faces, since it was only a blur image.

Whispers. All she can hear is whispers about her.

"What a loser!"

"She is too weak."

"If she tried to act tough, let's see if she can succeed."

"She should just disappear! She is worthless."

She can't do anything.

They're right. I'm worthless.

She's too weak. Like a fragile glass that's easily be broken.

Maybe, I should just disappear. . .

She didn't even tried to fight back. Even with just words, she could do it. But she didn't.

Don't give up, myself. I know I can survive this.

As that thought voiced out through her mind, the whole surroundings shattered once again, and the scenery changed.

Is this. . .A house?

"[First Name]! Who told you to act like a man!?" An old voice shouted.

"I have no other choice! They kept bullying me!" She can't control her mouth. It's as if it talked on its own without her thinking about it twice.

"We will not accept you anymore as a member of our family, then," a familiar voice said.

It's the guy from earlier.

"Why!? This is for my own good! I got enough of then saying that I'm weak! I need to be strong!"

"It's settled then,"

"We will abandon you."

As he finished that sentence, everything started to shatter for the third time, she fell into the dark, deep pit. Even though she shouts for help, no one came. No one, no one will come and save her. Her family, classmates. . .She was treated like a cheap thing. Everyone will leave her once she was nothing.

Everyone abandoned her.

These thoughts will always haunt them.

Especially once she woke up from this nightmare.

+ N i g h t m a r e t o b e c o n t i n u e d +

XII/VIII/XV, Wednesday
05.10

Author's Note:
Hi again!

I published this this early because I know I'll be doing some assignments and will review for quizzes later so I think I won't be updating tomorrow. whoop sorry

I know this is short, but I really made it like that since I think these chapters with negative signs will be only like special/extra chapters? ajsbrbhcna idk

and to be honest

i don't know who i ship reader with.

yea

should i ship her with almost all of players in karasuno? or i'll just pick some?

or other players in other schools?

would you suggest some? thank you ;;

i don't want my author's note to be longer in any moment so thank you for reading and i hope you'll have a nice day!