04 : Oikawa Tooru

0 4 : O i k a w a  T o o r u

Warning : OOCness.

The tension was thicker than the [Hair Color]-colored girl expected.

"What brings you here, Tooru-san?" You started to glare at him, and he noticed that so his smirk turned into a frown, glaring back at you, as if showing his true emotions.

"Your brother summoned me here. Guess what, we'll be fighting each other soon -- in volleyball, of course." He announced proudly as he put his hand on his hip, gaining people surrounding them as they started to gossip.

"That's . . . Oikawa-senpai!?"

"Why does he and [Last Name] talking to each other?"

"Uwaa . . . The tension is crazy!"

"Why telling me that, then? Too excited because we haven't been fought against ourselves since the first time we've known each other, huh?" You smirked, making him smile back, remembering your childhood memories with him. A real one, perhaps. Not a smirk or a fake smile, of course.

He shrugged, "Indeed I am. Who wouldn't want to fight the handsome Oikawa? Fangirls of mine can't resist this guy." His smile turned into a playful smirk, being too confident of his self.

You laughed, and it made him surprised for the moment. "You're handsome? Most handsome of the ugliest?" With that snarky comment, it was enough to make him suffer by shooting him with imaginary arrows, right through his chest. "I can imagine Haji-san kicking your ass if he heard that."

"That's mean, Sou-chan!" He cried fakely, shedding off his animated tears. "You know that I have a lot of fans that willing to make me notice them! You should be thankful that I'm talking with you --"

You waved your arm at him as you turned your back, walking away. "I'll be going now. Bye, Trashooru-san~"

"Wait!" He desperately wanted you to wait for him. You stopped on your tracks, and you weren't that far from his place. Did he took the joke seriously? When he noticed you'd stopped, you heard him mumble something out loud, "Don't leave me." With that, you're confused. An act, or not? Even though you don't know which, why does he being so desperate?

"What do you want? You're acting weirdly, Trashooru-san." Being a little bit nervous, you walked back to his place, and noticed that his face is a little bit red. You reached out your hand to check his temperature, and he flinched instantly, as if he's nervous -- which is not natural. "Really? Relax, I'm just going to check your temperature." Touching his forehead with the back of your hand, his face turned redder.

You moved away your hand. "You don't have a fever, but your face his heating up. Maybe you're tired from school? You should go home now and take a rest, you're really acting weirdly today."

Students starting to disappear, you were thankful about that. They might thought this is some sort of act, why you're acting nice to someone like Oikawa, but you thanked that everyone isn't around anymore. Cold air passing around the silent street; sunset starts as it gives off the nice colors of different shades of orange, and sometimes dark pink; the awkward atmosphere starting to make you feel nervousness.

"I - I should get going. You know, my brothers might be waiting for me at the house, and such blah, blah, blah." You waved your hand at him, a little shaky smile appeared on your lips. Showing that you're composed on the outside, you're actually not inside. You were panicking, like why that third-year acting unusual? Fever? His face is a bit hot. You don't know actually why, and you didn't want to further these negative thoughts, so you shook them off. "Are you okay with that? Or do you want me to contact Haji-san?"