02 : Sister

0 2 : S i s t e r

+ S t a r t ! +

"Hey, should we like, visit her there?"

"She loathes us, you know."

"Hahaha. . ."

"However, let's give it a shot. If she rejects us, let's find a solution for that,"

"Since deep inside, she wants people on her side."

+ × +

"Sugawara-san," A feminine voice called out the little cinnamon roll's name as she patted his shoulder.

Sugawara looked abaft, and saw Saiko, "Oh! Saiko-sensei, what do you want?" He asked, showing a simple smile at the teacher.

"Have you seen [Last Name]?" She asked.

He shook his head sideward, as if saying no, and replied back, "No, I haven't seen him yet. Why do you ask?"

"Just asking. That guy, though. . ." She sighed, a hint of annoyance appeared in it, "The dean is going to introduce some people before the first class starts, and I think he knew it already so he decided to slack off again, probably thinking like, 'Here comes again that bald guy's boring speech.' or something similar to that one."

"All students, plus the teachers, please go to the gymnasium as soon as possible, the dean is going to introduce two persons. I repeat. . ." A voice in the speaker echoed in the hallways.

"We should get going," the teacher said and started to walk away, Sugawara followed behind her back.

+ × +

"I will start the speech," The dean told the teacher beside him, who nodded in respond. He walked to the stage and in the center towards the place where the microphone was, and do an 'ehem' sound, making the people silent.

"I declare that there are alumni of the Shiratorizawa and Aoba Josai that came to visit us today. As far as I know, they used to be popular in those schools as they became aces in the volleyball team."

"I understand that they weren't even related to this school, but please respect them and act properly."

"Please welcome [Last Name] Mikado and [Last Name] Himiro. You two, go here and say everything you guys want."

As the whole crowd heard the names, they started to circulate mumbles from one to another.

"[Last Name]? I know them! They're pretty famous back then when I was in middle school!"

"Yeah! Plus they're both handsome too! Plus the nice attitudes! It always make me think if they're single!"

"But the last name, are they related to [Last Name] Souta?"

"Heck no."

As the whispers continued, Himiro talked into the microphone, "I'm sorry to interrupt your different conversations out there. . .But could you please, try to listen at our thoughts for a while?"

The sea of students once became silent, and Mikado took this chance to talk, "Thanks! I know that most of you know us already, but I think that we should introduce. I am Mikado [Last Name] and that is Himiro [Last Name], my younger brother," he flashed his signature smirk, which is made some girls fangirled as they squealed.

"We're not going to make this long, but do you have a classmate named [First Name] [Last Name]?" Himiro asked first before Mikado talk about nonsense.