-02 : Shoyou-kun

- 0 2 : S h o y o u - k u n

+ S t a r t ! +

Hinata opened his eyes, and saw that he is in a volleyball court.

The volleyball court is empty. Its lights are on, but he can't see someone. He's alone in the large court. Poor ball of sunshine.

"Hello. . .? Is anyone here. . .?"

His voice echoed around the area

No answer.

He's terrified now. Scared of being alone. Shaking in fear as this scary feeling give him goose bumps, he almost fainted in fear as someone's voice asked him.

"Hinata?"

Kageyama.

"K - Kageyama? Is that you? You scared me, geez!" Hinata angrily shouted; deep inside, he was happy that someone - Kageyama is there with him. And the fact that he's not alone anymore.

"Of course it's me, dumbass," Kageyama replied. But he didn't show his figure with the orange-haired guy.

"Where are you? Toss for me!" Hinata excitingly replied back, happy for the raven-haired guy is with him inside the large quiet are.

For now, he's imagining the setter tossing for him and he'll spike it quickly to the other side of the court. And they'll do it again, and again until they were satisfied, exchanging tired smiles to each other as they pant heavily, breaths ragged. Ah, the feeling is too good to be true.

- Are you writing gay stuff in this chapter?

Pasta : Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe in another universe - Don't interrupt the story, wth. -

"I'm here, Sho-you-kun~" Kageyama called out, a mix of seductiveness on his tone as he pronounced the little boy's first name.

Hinata blushes fifty shades of red. Why Kageyama did called him by his first name?

"K - Kageyama? Stop being so weird!" He shouted bluntly, "Stop with the jokes, you're freaking me out!"

The raven-haired didn't replied. A minute has passed. Two, then three.

"You think my feelings for you is just a joke?" A hint of anger in Kageyama's tone.

"I - It's not that I thought it like that!" Hinata starts to whine and a bit impatient, "J - Just! Ah, I can't wait anymore! Kageyamaaa~"

Footsteps were heard, and he saw a shadow coming towards him.

Hinata can't help himself but smile from being excited.

Waiting for many seconds, he finally saw Kageyama.

"Thank goodness -"

Hinata freaked out as he saw Kageyama's figure and fainted.

Kageyama tilted his head in confusion and asked, "Why is he scared?"

"Kageyama. . .You put the volleyball (ball) helmet on the other way around," Sugawara tried not laugh at his kouhai.

"King~ Halloween is pretty much late for you~" Tsukishima grinned.

"Oh, so that's why I can't see anything. . ." Kageyama muttered as he removed the helmet.

+ E n d +

XII/XVII/XV, Thursday
12.30

Author's Note :

Sorry this is too short, I ran out of ideas what to put. ;;

And AAAA SORRY IF THIS IS WEIRD

I really tried to be funny, but I guess I can't. *growing mushrooms in a corner*

But hey, thank goodness the rain has stopped here in the city I'm staying in, and no floods here. \ o \

We're near with the hundred reads! Thanks for supporting me and have an awesome day!