[Self tag insert] Ship is sailing?

Um, hi. I saw tweaa-chan doing this so I was like, "This sounds fun, maybe I should do that as well."

Sorry if you expected this as an update (if you do). I just want to do this, and I don't know where should I post it here in Wattpad, so...

Let's start this!

What's your name?

Pasta. And Rei for short.

What's the name of your boyfriend?

Tsukishima Kei also known as dinosaur nerd blonde french fry.

What's the name of your ship?

Lmao, I suck at naming ships so TsukiRei?

Who in the ship uses crappy pickup lines?

Me, to be honest. I always say crappy pickup lines and puns to everyone so they cringe or laugh at me, so...

If you had kids, who would be the stricter parent?

It depends. Sometimes, I would be a carefree mom that I will allow our kids to do what they want, and Tsukishima would always get mad at me why I'm allowing them. Then, sometimes, I would be stricter than him.

In the morning, who's the early riser and who pulls the other back in bed for cuddles and kisses?

I'm the early riser (in my family, I always the first one to wake up to wake them up). But, I don't think Tsukishima would pull me back to the bed to cuddle me and give some kisses, though it looks so sweet.

Who in the ship watches horror movies and acts tough, only to be freaked out at night later?

None. We would challenge each other that if one gets scared, they will bring the other to an expensive date, etc. .

Who yells at the TV when things look bad, or when the protagonist does something stupid?

I always do this. Weird, I know.

BuT HEY, WHO WOULDN'T WHEN A PROTAGONIST FORCED TO LIVE WITH TEN VAMPIRES, AND THEY KNOW THAT IT'S BAD TO STAY WITH THEM AND THEY SHOULD ESCAPE BUT THEN DECIDED TO STAY WITH THEM AND ALWAYS GET THEIR BLOOD SUCKED AND STILL DOESN'T ESCAPE?

And then Tsukishima would just stare at me and said, "Then why still watching it?"

I would just laugh at him and reply, "Because of the hot guys."

He would facepalm, muttering why would he even dated me (he's joking).

What would you do if the other was hurt physically or emotionally?

I would hug him gently, and tell him some cringing puns to make him smile (even a little).

Then if I know who made him hurt physically/emotionally, I would beat them up into a pulp.

Tsukishima would embrace me, making me feel like there's nothing that can hurt me (since I feel I'm safe in his arms), and he would kiss my forehead and say that it's alright, he's here, or something.

If he know who hurt me, he would talk to them then punch them in the face.

Who's more prone to jealousy?

...

...

Me.

I'm sorry, bye.

I can't explain it, but it's worse than you think.

Tsukishima, on the other hand, if he's jealous, he would glare at me with someone, and will just grab my arm and pull me away harshly.