01 : Suspicious

0 1 : S u s p i c i o u s

+ S t a r t ! +

"This might be the volleyball court they're saying, huh?" Looking at the unlocked door, you decided to turn your back and started heading away.

I can lie to them tomorrow, pretending that I attended the damn practice.

"[Last Name], what'll happen if you didn't followed our orders?"

Hearing the sound of Saiko's voice, you weren't surprised at all.

This is predictable. I know they won't let me escape.

"Argh, annoying," and started to face the door of the volleyball court. You mumbled, "You win this time," and started to head to the unlocked door, welcoming you. You barged in without a second thought.

"Is this the volleyball court for boys?"

Loud enough for them to hear, they all stopped on what they are doing, some stared at you, wondering why someone is there. The court was silent at the moment, until Yachi broke the awkward air.

"O - Oh, you're here already, [L - Last Name]-san!" Yachi was surprised.

"Saiko was watching me outside earlier," you cringed at the flashback, "They won't let me escape."

'Escape'? They all thought.

"I - I see. . ." Yachi started to walk at you direction and said to the whole club, with his nervous tone as usual, "Um, this is [Last Name] Souta, from C - Class 1-5, my classmate. . ."

"C - Class 1-5!?"

". . .A - And starting today, h - he is one of the pl - players here in the t - team."

"Eeeh!?" The whole crowed shouted in disbelief. Except for a certain blonde guy.

Daichi interrupted them and he said to you, "We should talk about this later. You should change to your practice clothes first and let's practice. Sugawara, you accompany him -"

"- No need." And you walked away to them, and headed to the club room.

+ × +

After changing, you headed back to the gymnasium where the captain and the others are waiting for you.

"So, [Last Name], what's your position?"

"Middle blocker. But I used to be a setter in middle school to toss for my brothers at home," you explained.

"Ohhh!? You have brothers!? And they're also volleyball players!? Awesome!" The ginger-haired exclaimed.

You clicked your tongue at him, causing his happy face turned into a coward one, "Stop being so enthusiastic over little things, shrimp."

Hearing chuckles from your back, you see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi smirking. "Nice one, [Last Name]-san," you heard Tsukishima said to you.

"Don't poke your nose on other people's business, dinosaur freak."

His smirk turned into a frown, clicking his tongue at you, and walked away with his friend.

You continued to be unfriendly to other people calling them names.

Daichi went to your direction and started to warn you, saying, "Now, [Last Name]. Stop that attitude."

He acts like a dad.

"Sure, Dadchi," there's a teasing tone mixed with your monotone one, but your face remained 'emotionless' (not really, it's just his usual scary face).