-N E X T D A Y-

*Woozi's POV

I woke up and I was still at Tzuyu's house.

"I need to go back, maybe this will be a problem to her." I said as I take my things and out from the room.

I was about to steps out from Tzuyu's house, then suddenly....

"Hey dude, where are you going?" I turned and it was Seungcheol.

"O-Of course to my dorm. Its not nice if two men living at the same with one girl." I said as I smiled awkwardly.

He goes silent.

"Uh, I think I need to go now" I said and ran out.

Then, I decided to rest myself at the park. I leaned my back at the tree.

This is the place that I and Soonyoung usually hangout together. I turned my head at the tree.

"Where is it could be?" I asked myself as I started to search something on that tree. It was a scratches of our names.

Finally! I found it!

"LJH ♡ KSY" I readed.

Flashback

"Hey, Jihoon, do you wanna see something?" Soonyoung asked.

"What is it, Soonyoung?" I asked.

Soonyoung took out a branche and started to scratch something on the tree.

"Okay, I'm done. Take a look, Jihoon" Soonyoung said. I looked at him for a moment and I looked at the scratching. It was our short form name.

"I love you, Jihoon-ah. We'll be a bestfriend forever!" Soonyoung said.

"Hahahah, I love you too, Soonyoung!" I replied and we hugged each other.

End flashback

I cried as I remembered the moment.

"I shouldn't acrossed the road. I shouldn't let my ego controlled me. I'm so stupid" I said as I cried harder.

I'm so tired and I take a nap under the tree.

-skip-

*Hoshi's POV

Since today I can get out from hospital, I decided to take a walk.

I kept thinking about that Jihoon guy. Who is he? Why do I kept asking myself who is he?

Then suddenly, I got bumped to the tree.

"Aish! Why-" my sentence didn't complete because I saw a figure who is sleeping under it. I was wondering who was it. I came near to that figure.

Wait...... Looks like I knew this guy.

Blonde-haired guy & JIHOON

I take a look at his face. His eyes, his nose, his eyes and everything are perfect. Why did he sleep here?

I shaked that body to make sure he is awake.

"Uhm...uhm..." he rubbed his eyes.

I just can't controlled myself. He's too cute. I stared him.

"Uhm- oh?!" he shocked. I chuckled a bit at his cuteness.

"Why did you shock? Am I an alien?" I asked.

"N-No... J-Just.. what are y-you doing here?" he asked.

"Nothing, I was walking then I bumped into this tree. Suddenly, I see you here." I answered.