-G I F T-

*Hoshi's POV

I go to the conveince store to buy something for Woozi. I entered the store and look around. Too many.

Then I saw a postcard wrote "Bestfriend Forever". I stopped. I took it and stared on it. Its reminds me to something.

Flashback

(*Woozi's POV)

"Hey, Jihoon, do you wanna see something?" Soonyoung asked.

"What is it, Soonyoung?" I asked.

Soonyoung took out a branche and started to scratch something on the tree.

"Okay, I'm done. Take a look, Jihoon" Soonyoung said. I looked at him for a moment and I looked at the scratching. It was our short form name.

"I love you, Jihoon-ah. We'll be a bestfriend forever!" Soonyoung said.

"Hahahah, I love you too, Soonyoung!" I replied and we hugged each other.

End flashback

Oh! Yes! I remembered now! I glanced at the postcard and smiled. So, I decided to buy anything else.

While walking, I saw a couple bracelets. I bended my body to look more closer. Its beautiful! I love to give this to Woozi. I smiled.

I took the couple bracelets and walked to the cashier.

"Only these?" she asked. I nodded.

"Wow, she must be a special person, right?" she asked while smiling.

I just rubbed my back and shy. Actually, not 'she' but 'he'.

I gived the money and went out. I was too happy!

"Ah, I think I should buy coffee for Woozi, but what kind of coffee he like?" I murmured while looking to the sky. Hoping the answer would fall from the sky. I just walked to the cafe.

-skip-

When I arrived at the cafe, I saw someone who I know the most. But then, I just queued. Waiting to order.

"Hey, Hoshi!" I turned and it was Hansol.

"Oh, hi!" I replied him.

"What are you doing here?" Hansol asked as he standing beside me.

"Uh, buying coffee for Woozi" I replied.

"Huh? Why? As I know, Woozi never drinks coffee." Hansol said. My mouth hanged open. He never drink coffee? I thought he drank that.

"So, what should I buy him?" I asked Hansol.

"Woozi likes cake." Hansol replied.

"What kind of cakes?" I asked.

"Try to buy him chocolate cake? I'm sure he will like it" Hansol said as he smiling.

"Oh, okay. sure. Thanks" I said.

-skip-

*Woozi's POV

I glanced at the clock. About 2 hours, Soonyoung still didn't came back. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I pressed the unlock button at the side of the phone and the phone lights on.

"What should I do now?" I said as I scrolled the menu, searching for applications to play.

Ha! I found the best game ever. Slendrina : The Cellar. This game quiet scary. So I decided to play since I'm so bored.

I tapped on the app and the app appears. I started to put my both hands infront because I was scared.

About 20 minutes I were playing the game. Its too hard to find 8 books. Then, when I was about to turn around, to go to the next room, the flashlight turns off. I stopped. What's happening?

Then.....the SLENDRINA APPEARS RIGHT FULL OF MY PHONE SCREEN!!

"AHHH!" I shouted as I accidentally throwed my phone away. That thing scare shit out of me (Sorry).

Then, I heard someone laughing so loud. I looked at it and it was Soonyoung.

"Yah! You so funny! I just watched you from outside! You scared of ghosts? Aww that's cute" he said.

I folded my arms and pouts. "It's not funny! I'm bored, okay!" I said as I tried to reach my phone on the floor, but Soonyoung reaching it first and he hands it to me.

"Thank you" I said as I took it and turn it off.

"What kind of games do you play?" Soonyoung asked.

"Uh, I don't really know, but I do likes every games." I said. Soonyoung nods.

Soonyoung put a plastic bag on the table beside me. I was wondering what is in that?

"Here, I buy you a chocolate cake, do you like it?" he asked as he took out the cake. I froze. How did he know that I likes chocolate cake?

"H-How do you know?" I asked.

"Hansol told me" he said.

"Ahh, thank you" I thanked him and take the cake from his palms. I smiled as I bit the fork.

*Hoshi's POV

I chuckled at his cuteness when he got something he likes. I took out the postcard and give it to him.

He looked at me. His face be like 'what is this?' .

"This is for you. From me." I said while smiling.

He took it while he shoved the cake in his mouth.

"Chwat Ish thish?" (What is this?) he asked because his mouth full with food.

"A gift" I replied.

He nodded. He take a look at the postcard.

In the postcard, I write something.

"Dear Jihoon,

I really glad to know that you are my bestfriend, but the sad things is I don't remember. I lost memories same like I lost everything I love. This postcard is really meant to me. Best Friend Forever. I love you, Jihoon!

From, Soonyoung"

I looked at him. He was smiling but at the same time, he's crying. I don't know if that tears are tears of happiness or sadness.

I looked down. I played with my fingers. Then, suddenly I feels someone hugged me.

I was so shocked and I looked at him. He was the one who hugs me.

"Soonyoung.... thank you for this... I really glad to know that I was the lucky one who met someone like you" Woozi said.

I hugged him back. "Me too, Jihoon." I replied.

Woozi looked at me as I did. Our eyes met each other.

"Do you remember? I kissed you twice?" he asked.

"Of course, I remember that." I said.

"This is another one" he said and suddenly he lips pressed at my right cheek.

My cheeks burned. Its too soft.... and sweet. Jihoon looked at me and smiled, "Hehe, your face....reddened~" he teased.

I was shocked and cover my face with my both hands. "D-Don't look...." I said. He pulled my both hands and pinched my cheeks.

"You look so cute~~~" he said while giggling.

I smiled. This is the best gift I ever had.

-TBC-