-Y O U-

*Hoshi's POV

I stood there for an hour. I looked at my surrounding. I sighed.

"Why I can't remember? I hate losing memories... especially with that Woozi guy" I said as I walked away.

-skip-

I twisted the door knob and pushed in. I opened my shoes and put it on the shoes rack.

"I'm home" I announced. No responsed.

"Seungkwan?" I called him.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe he's not home yet." I murmured and went to the kitchen for cooking something delicious for my precious stomach.

While I was ready to cook, my phone rang and I took it out from my pocket and answer it quickly before it turned off.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Hello, Hoshi. This is me, Seungkwan" Seungkwan said.

"Oh, hello, Seungkwan. Why did you call?" I asked as I stir the food in the pan.

"I just wanted to infrom you, maybe until tomorrow, I'll be not at home. I will be at my friend's house for his birthday party" Seungkwan said.

"Oh. Ah, go on." I said with disapointed tone.

"Don't wait for me. Just go sleep, okay? Night, Hoshi" he said and he hanged up. I put my phone on the counter. I sighed.

"Why didn't he invites me? I'm all bored now. It's okay...-" before I finished my sentence, the door bell rang. I ran up toward the door and opened it.

"Hi, Hoshi!" he greeted me. I furrowed my eyebrows with confused added.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Seungkwan's friend, Hansol" Hansol introduced himself.

I grinned. "Ah, please come in. Seungkwan is not home now. He was-"

"I know, Seungkwan is at his friend's house for birthday party. Seungkwan told me to come over, companying you" Hansol said as he cutted my words.

I nodded.

"You want anything?" I asked.

"No no, its okay" Hansol replied. I nodded and went back to the kitchen and pouring the food that already cooked in the plate. I bring it to infront and sits infront Hansol.

"Woah, you know how to cook?" Hansol asked as he stares at my food.

I grinned and rubbed my head.

"Kinda~" I replied awkwardly. "Do you want some?" I asked.

"Sure, if you don't mind" he said while smiling.

I gave him a fork.

"Inform me if there's anything wrong with the food" I said.

He shoved the food in his mouth and starting to chew it.

"Woah, it tastes good!" Hansol praised. I laughed shyly.

"Thank you" I thanked him and continue eating.

"Oh? wait here, someone's calling me." Hansol excused himself and went far for more privacy.

-skip-

*Woozi's POV

I grabbed my phone and dialling Hansol's number. Finally, he is answering!

"Hansollie! Where are you?!" I asked with half shouting.