-M I R A C L E ? -

*Hoshi's POV

A few days later....

I woke up and glance at clock.

Its 10 in the morning. I'm so glad today is school off.

I fix my hair and stood up.

I walked to Woozi's room.

"Woozi yah~" I called him but no answers. Now I remembered about myself. Now, I need to memorize about Woozi and our friendship.

I came near to his beside and shakes his body.

"Woozi? Hey, wake up" I ordered as I shook his body.

No answers.

I turned Woozi's body to face me. His face so pale.

"Woozi! Are you okay?!" I asked. I touched his forehead and it was so hot.

"Yah, Woozi! You had a fever!" I said.

Woozi can't even answer me. He is too weak now.

I don't know what to do. I'm too worried! I grabbed my phone and dialled emergency number.

"Ah, hello hello hello!!! Please come here! I have no transport to go to the hospital!!" I said in nervous tone.

I hanged up and looked at Woozi.

"Hey, Woozi... please wait and stay... ambulance will arrive in few minutes." I said. I'm seriously worried. Maybe because he stay outside with weather is raining yesterday.

Flashback

(*Hoshi POV)

I was about to step out from the house and it suddenly raining. Woozi isn't home yet.
No matter what happen, I need to find Woozi now. Its heavily raining. I took an umbrella and ran out to search Woozi.

About 1 hours, I still didn't find Woozi everywhere! I don't give up, I tried again and finally...

I saw someone were lying on the ground. I wonder who was that. I ran near that lied figure and....

IT WAS WOOZI.

"Hey, Woozi!" I called him. I throwed the umbrella and carry him back to the house.

End Flashback

Weird, I didn't had any fever or what but he did.

-skip-

Woozi was hospitalized and I need to wait outside from the room. I was so palpitated. My heart was beating so fast than a express train.

After that, the doctor come out and I approached him.

"Doctor, how was my friend?" I asked.

"He's fine. Nothing to be worry about. He just only had hot fever. He will be staying in here for a few days." he explained.

I nodded and feel relieved. I bowed while saying thank you to him and went inside.

I saw Woozi just lying down on the bed. I sat beside his bed.

"Woozi-ah..." I called him. When I looked at his face.

I......

I.....

I remembered how his face when he sleep before. I remember now.

Flasback...

His face too beautiful like now he does. He is my bestfriend. I remember him!