-W H O ? -

*Hoshi's POV

I look around. Its such a beautiful house I ever see. I stood up from my seat and look at the picture were hanging on the walls.

It wrote there 'I Love You, Friend (LJH ♡ KSY)' . So, his name is Lee Jihoon? I moves to the next picture.

'You and me! Together~~'. Who is this? Then I feel someone tapping ny shoulder. I turned and it was Woozi.

"H-Hey" he said me.

"Hey." I replied.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

"Ah, I want to see all this picture" I said while smiling.

"Oh. foods are ready." he said. I nodded.

"I'll go later." I said and continue where I stop.

Next picture, this time Jihoon are from primary school. I was wondering who is standing next to him? His face are seems similar with me.

'Yeah! primary school! I miss this so much, Soonyoung~'. Soonyoung? I tilted my head, trying to remember. I think I've once heard that name.

Flashback

(Hoshi's POV)

I looked at blonde haired guy. I was wondering who is he.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Soonyoung-ah..." he said. Who's Soonyoung?

End flashback

That Woozi guy called me! My name is Soonyoung! I remembered now! My name is SOONYOUNG!! My name is not Hoshi but Soonyoung!!!

I smiled in happiness. I'm too happy because I started to memorize! I sways my hands in the air.

"MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAH~~" I almost shouted but I hold in.

Move to next picture, but Hansol already pulled me to eat with them.

*Woozi's POV

I sneaked out from my room. I saw Soonyoung swung his hand in the air and smile happily. I think he remember now his real name. I chuckled a bit at his cuteness.

"Yah, Woozi! Come here! Let's eat!" Dokyeom shouted. I walked out from my room and sits beside Dokyeom.

Hansol pulled Soonyoung and forced him to sit.

-skip-

After eat, I and Hoshi being ordered by Dokyeom and Hansol to wash the dishes. So we did.

We just stay silent. Silence atmosphere....

"Uh, Woozi..." he called me.

"Yes?" I replied. Not looking at him.

"I.. I mean, I don't really know about us more detailed, but I already know my name." he said. I smiled.

"You did? Its good then..." I said.

"Do you happy?" he asked.

"A bit happy." I said while a small smile drew on my lips.

He nodded.

I put the plate on the rack and walked away, he also did the same and walk beside me.

"Woozi, I really really want to memorize! But sometimes, my head hurts when it comes you" Hoshi said.

"Its okay, Hoshi. Take your time, okay? I'm sure you will remember everything" I said while smiling.

I stopped, he also did. He looked at me.

"You know, Hoshi? I don't know why I want to do this." I said as I leaned closer to Hoshi's face.

"W-What are you gonna do?" he asked tried to steps away but I hold his wrist to make him stop.

"Don't move." I said and kiss his cheeks. I smiled.

"I miss to do it for you" I said and went away.

*Hoshi's POV

My face reddened. W-Why he suddenly does that? I touched my cheeks and smiled. I love it.

I go infront and sits beside Hansol. Hansol is calling someone.

"Hey, Seungkwan. Where on earth are you? Do you forgot where is your home?" Hansol spoked up as the person in the other line answering his call.

Hansol's face turns to very mad and full of anger. Then, he spoke up again, but this time, he raised his voice makes me jumped a little.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, SEUNGKWAN? YOU BETTER GO HELL THAN YOU LEFT HOSHI ALONE AT THE HOUSE! HE'LL BE STAYING SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR HOUSE!" Hansol yelled and off.

I looked at Hansol and patted his back.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked.

Hansol looked at me with full of guiltiness.

"I-I'm sorry, Hoshi. I didn't supposed to raised my voice, is it makes you scare?" Hansol asked. I shooked.

"N-Not really..." I said while grinned.

"Seungkwan just told me that he'll be staying at his friend's house. I'm glad that you are with me." Hansol said.

I smiled. "Me too, Hansol." I said.

I looked around. Where's him?

"Hoshi, Woozi and Dokyeom went out for awhile. Woozi told me, if you want to stay here for a few days, he doesn't mind. Dokyeom's flight are tomorrow night, Woozi must be alone if Dokyeom are not here." Hansol said.

I blinked.

"He told you like that?" I asked. Hansol nodded.

"Ah, but I don't bring my clothes." I said.

"It's okay, Woozi do have." Hansol said.

I nodded.

"Okay, if that not will be the problem" I said.

-skip-

Hansol already went home cuz his sister told him. I just sat down and watch television. Woozi and Dokyeom aren't home yet.

Then, someone knocking the door. I walked to the door and pull.

"Anneyonghaseyo" anoymous greeted.

"A-Anneyong..." I replied. "May I know who?" anoymous asked.

"I...I...I...." before answering his question, Woozi and Dokyeom got home.

"Oh, Woozi!" anoymous greeted Woozi. I furrowed my eyebrows. This is so confusing me. Who is that guy?

"Anneyonghaseyo, Wonwoo yah" Woozi greeted back. Wonwoo?

I saw Woozi laughed at me.

"Poor you, Hoshi. This is my stepbrother, Wonwoo, but we are in the same age" Woozi said. I bowed to Wonwoo. Wonwoo also did the same.

"Come in." Woozi said as he enters the house. I just steps beside.

I'm so feel spacing out.

*Woozi's POV

I sits down and start talking to Wonwoo. Then, on the corner of my eyes, Hoshi is standing beside the door and just hang lowed his head. Maybe he's too awkward with this situation.

"Soonyoung-ah!" I called. His face got shocked.

"Come sit here." I said . He walked near and sits beside me.

"Wonwoo, you know him, right?" I asked Wonwoo.

Wonwoo nodded. "He is your bestfriend, right? I heard he lost his memories." Wonwoo said.

I nodded while looking at him.

"But, I'm sure he will memorize.." I said.

He will memorize everything especially about himself. YOU.

-TBC-