❝ catching fire ❞

gasoline

• part i - firestorm •

Cordelia Odair, she was known as the cold beauty from four. Her brother being the sweetheart while her being the quite one. When her name was chosen for The 72nd Hunger Games, everyone was betting for her win.

All tributes from every districts fear her. Of course at first they admired her beauty, but little by little they knew what kind of monster Cordelia Odair is.

At her games, she killed almost half of the tributes by slitting their throat or stabbing them to death. Their screams only bring laughter yet sorrow at the same time to her, she had gotten insane. And soon she was titled as the winner of The 72nd Hunger Games, people in panem also pronounced her as the new darling of the Capitol. The fairest of all.

Finnick Odair also knew that her sister has turn colder from the usual. They never have a true brother-sister relationship behind the screen, they barely talk to each other. Finnick blame himself for the death of their parents, their death bring a huge hole to Cordelia heart, and her attitude starts to change after the death of their parents.

Then there's Peeta Mellark, the baker boy from twelve. Both Odair's got a mission to protect both Peeta and Katniss for the sake of this rebellion, to gain what all of them deserved. Freedom.

"And one day, you'll have someone who'll love you as much as i love you. And he will show you more love than what i show you for the past few years."

- finnick to cordelia.

A/N

dedicated for wandasmaximoff bc i love her peeta fic. and i love auntumn vm. I know there's so little peeta fic so i decide to join her to write a peeta fic.

and dedicated for southerncavalry bc she's the one who support me the most! ilsym!