02 | game on Snow

"Welcome to the Capitol." Helena, their escort, said - rather dramatically Cordelia thought.

They were all walking out from their trains then go straight to their rooms because Cordelia couldn't handle the loud screams of Finnick so called dramatic fans.

"So, Edward why don't you do the honor and introduce these great yet psycho victors to me?" Cordelia ask, getting a comfortable position on the sofa so she could not get bored easily with what Edward would said.

After she won her games she never goes to those victors parties or socialize herself after her victory tour, she knows Snow wouldn't be happy about her rejection to those party invitation but again, Cordelia just doesn't give a fuck. So she never know who's this victors and how they won their games. She's an outsider, a new fresh meat.

"You are right. Finnick here knows almost all of these victors. While you, Cordelia, know none. These people are trained killer. They won they games not only by luck and sponsors but by skills." Their mentor, Edward explained.

Edward Dawn was a man at the age of twenty eight, although many people said he looked younger because of his charming looks. He won his games ruthlessly at the age of eighteen, he was Finnick mentor along with Mags.

"From one there's Cashmere and Gloss, just like you both, siblings." Edward pointed at the screen. "They won back-to-back games. You guys number one rival in Capitol favorites siblings." He joked.

"At least Gloss is quiet a charmer, it helps him looked less psycho. But of course, my brother here is the most charming of all." Cordelia joked, blowing a wink to her brother only to make him rolls his eyes.

"From two there's Brurus and Enobaria. Both good at hand-on-hand combat." Edward continued.

"Don't tell me she filed them into fangs so she could ripped out our throut." Cordelia groaned, getting a straight nod from both Finnick and Edward.

"What fresh hell is this." Cordelia scoffed at how Enobaria clenched her teeth at her reaping.

"Wiress and Beetee, both more of a smart ass than fighters."

"Is that the one Johanna called Nuts and Volts Finn?" She raised an eyebrow at her brother.

"Yeah, pretty much annoying and genius but they're both okay." He answered, munching a piece pie at his mouth.

And the list goes on and on untill it left District twelve to tell. District twelve was the district with most little victors. Pity.

"Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. Both won by luck. Well, that's what i think. Katniss here can use bows nicely, but Peeta, i don't know. He just good at using situation. He got the brain." He paused, pointing his finger to the light screen. "Remember to make them your main allies."

"Yeah, i hoped i remember. Because just looking at Katniss Everdeen makes me want to stab her right in her heart." She said through gritted teeth. "Well, that is if she still has one."

"I also thinks that they're both so fake and that makes me want to throw up everytime i see them on Caesar interview." Finnick butted in.

"Come on what's a life without drama?" Edward said chuckling to himself.

Yet nobody follow his moment of laughter.