Chapter {7}

A/n: Look, look! Another chapter, this time in Dylan's POV like I promised!

Oh looook! A nice photo on the side too! Rupert and John are saying 'hi'! Rupert's the black haired one. I've offered you a description in the last chapter while I was pointing out how Josh is so different from Rupert but I bet you couldn't picture Rupert like this so I've found this awesome pic for you! :-)

Enjoooy! ^-^

~~~~~~~

(Dylan King's POV)

''Dylan you're coming or what?'' Rupert asked me annoyed, only because he had to repeat himself. I just gazed at nothing in particular, forward, at the empty halls. My class already begun but.. I'm not interested. I'm not interested in lots of things and school sure as hell isn't the exception to the rule. Same goes for them too. Rupert always skips the first class and as for John.. I'm not sure but he always skips at least a class a day.

I blew the smoke out and looked at my cigar finding it all of sudden very interesting. Yeah. I was bored to death.

''Can't you see I didn't finish smoking?'' I replied, my voice betraying my boredom.

''Oh I can see that,'' Rupert snapped, trowing a hand in the air as he spoke. ''But someone might find us here and I don't know about you but I don't want to listen to a lame rant from a teacher or to get another detention. So, finish your damn cigar and let's go!''

Once Rupert was done yelling in the hallway John snickered at him, making Rupert to give him a dirty look. I had to refrain myself from snickering too because Rupert was always like this when he thinks he'd get caught when he's breaking the rules because .. he hates breaking the rules with a passion. Yeah, you read that right.

Rupert hates breaking the rules thus he doesn't like skipping very much. He just doesn't have it in him. He does it, only because I do it, to be more like me. Sadly for him, if he wants to be like me, he'll have to do much more. I and John know that, that's why we just want to laugh at him. He can be a drama queen and did I mention he can be a buzz killer too? What a nice best friend..

''Just let the man finish his cigar Rupert, Jeez!'' John said, leaning against the lockers. Lucky for me, John had a ting for breaking the rues. Honestly, if you order him to go left he'll go right  only to defy you. I admit, he's always fun to be with.

So, those two are completely opposites, like fire and ice. I don't even know how we managed to stay friends for this long. It helped we know each other since.. forever because otherwise I don't think it would've worked.

''Ugh!'' Rupert exclaimed in annoyance crossing his arms over his chest, impatience written all over his face. ''You'll see, I bet you'll be at least scolded for this one Dylan. Really? Smoking inside a school?!''

''Stop nagging him dude!'' John snapped, finally losing his patience. ''He practically owns the school. What do you think they can do to him?!'' Rupert opened his mouth to answer but John cut him off,  ''And before you give me a stupid answer the question was rhetorical, idiot. The answer is: nothing. at. all.''

Seriously now, why do you think I wanted to lean against the lockers and smoke when we could do something else, anything we wanted? Because those two are more entertaining than the TV when they have different opinions about something and I like taking advantage of that. Plus.. I really was bored.

So, when I saw how Rupert opened his mouth to say something sarcastic or intelligent to John but close it because he had nothing and because he looked like a retarded fish I finally lost it and started laughing, making  their heads to snap at me.