Chapter {13} ~ PART TWO

A/N: The part I'm sure you all wanted, the part full of the naughty! I am not kidding! So if you think you can't handle it (I'm sure we all are pervs inside, but still) you can skip it. I am still blushing and chuckling like an idiot.. okay.

Not giving everything away but.. Yeah, I THINK it's the most detailed smex scene I've ever written.

Enjoy! >.< (I feel weird saying that)

~~~~~~~~

(Alex's POV)

''Oh my God, put me down!'' I cried while smiling and laughing as Dylan picked my up in his arms, bridal style and managed to enter the room, a cocky smirk on his lips. I figured out we'd never get in my room so an idea crossed my mind: basically, I started running like hell after I told him that if I get there and he didn't catch me, he won't get any.

He kissed me hungrily on the lips as he made his way not to my bed but to the bathroom. We went straight in the shower as he placed me on the ground and turned on the warm water. I let out a relaxed sigh as the droplets of water hit my skin, but I didn't have time to relax as Dylan had my immediately pinned against the shower's wall, his thigh pressing my member.

As the water made our clothes and hair soaking wet, he shoved his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. Suddenly thinking our clothes were in the way, we started to undress each other, without breaking the kiss.

We were both naked in the shower..

My eyes immediately drifted off to his.. manhood. Oh my God, he had something to be proud of. He was.. huge. ''Someone likes what he sees..'' I felt myself redden a little as my head snapped to his face. I saw him smirking at me arrogantly as he cocked his head slightly.

''S-Shut up.'' I said, my voice sounding like I had trouble finding it.. which I did. God it's like I can't fake any of my emotions. But.. he's in front of me.. naked.

His smirk grew wider as he took the soap in his hand and started washing me. Each part part of my body he was touching.. I felt tingles. His hands were magic. He washed every inch of my body and I had to fight off my moans. It didn't help when my.. thing was the only spot he didn't wash and had now to wash it..

I didn't want him to fully dominate me so I grabbed the soap in his hands move and repeated everything he did to me, him smirking at me. His abs, his chest, his arms.. I let what was the best at the end.. A naughty idea crossed my mind. As I was smiling mischievously I grabbed his penis and started stroking him as he did to me, watching his features twisting into that of pure pleasure.

I'm doing it well I see. Up and down again, up and down.. It delighted me how he said or.. moaned my name the whole time.

''L-Let's take it in t-the bedroom, shall we?'' Dylan said, him having problems speaking because of the pleasure I was giving to him, using the tool I very much liked to use: torture.

We got out of the shower, not even bothering to dry off. We went straight to my bed, him on top of me. He started placing tiny kisses on my neck, as he used one of his free hands to massage my left nipple. Oh God.

Know when they say everyone has a sensitive spot? Well, he definitely found mine. I'll explode due to the pleasure he gives me..

''Alex,'' he started saying, his lips still touching my neck so I had trouble focusing on his words. ''Have you ever had sex with boy?''

''Have you ever had sex with a boy?'' I retorted back at him, remembering Matty telling me he wasn't interested in boys before. God my voice trembled..