Chapter {11}

A/N: Warning: multiple changes of POV's.

Also, this chapter is kinda important. You won't guess what I have planned for you.. Or can you guess? o.O Nah, I'm just kidding, you can't possibly guess. You can read on now! :-)

I also like when someone dedicates to me a chapter so I thought I'd surprise you MoFoMi! :-)

~~~~~~~~

(Alex's POV)

Wow.

That was one of the best parties ever. Like.. yeah, I think it was the best because I can't remember having so much fun at any other party. Well, I can't remember too well what I did, but I can be sure of one thing: I had a great time.

The next day, I woke up with a huge headache. God, I wanted to smash my head against the wall. I was in my room and I honestly didn't know how or when I got there. It wasn't a good thing we had classes the next day..

That girl, Donna or something.. I can't even remember her name. Anyway, after I shouted at the waiter to bring us some drinks, everything's blurry. I remember promising her two more drinks if she talks to Matty and make sure he has a good time. What? I remember him sitting on the sofa all by himself. Doesn't that make me a good person? No? Okay.. Good think he'll never know what I did.

I realised one thing too: it's pointless to sit around doing nothing and feel sorry for myself. Of course I'm talking about Dylan f*cking King. He thinks of me as his personal toy?! He thinks I'm his whore? Someone to screw around with?! F*ck this s*it. I almost forgot who I am. I am Alex Storm. No one and I mean, no one screws me around no matter who are they. I'm an idiot because I almost forgot that.

I know that maybe I'm flattering myself and I know I like him.. I like him very much.. but It's not worth it. It's not worth it liking someone you know it doesn't like you back.It's not worth it liking someone who only wants to use you, then throw you away. If the person you like makes you feel.. unimportant to them.. you like the wrong person and you have to stop.

At that party I realised.. I could get anyone I wanted. I could get that girl to a room.. I don't remember what happened afterwards because I was too waisted to even talk coherently, but I could do that. And I'm here waisting my time with him. I mean.. those eyes, those abs, his look.. his big warm hands.. NO. F*ck that Alex, focus.

Where was I? Oh. Yeah.

It's going to be very hard, I know. His personality matters too right? And if he doesn't care at all, why should I care right? Maybe I need someone to help me.. a distraction.

Matty.

Crap. Since Josh told me that Matty likes me, I didn't do anything. Of course I felt like an idiot because I ditched him at the party. I was too busy trying to get Dylan out of my head, thing that worked but still.. I didn't have to do that.

Maybe I could.. try something with him? I know it's a bad thing to do because, technically, I'm using him but maybe it will turn out to be differently in the end. Maybe I'll get to like him as Josh told me he likes me. That way, it wouldn't be a bad thing anymore.. right? Even a blind person could see Matty is caring, considerable to other people feelings.. just a sweet thing in general. So, it should work..

''Storm, pay attention!'' my math teacher snapped at me angrily. Knowing I'll get a detention if he does it a second time, I decided to let my thoughts aside.. for a moment. That sounds like a plan..

(Dylan's POV)

''D-Dylan, slower.. p-please'' the chick, said slowly as if she was in pain, while I was thrusting onto her. Once I heard her say that, something inside me made my thrust harder and harder, making her scream a little and bite her lips because she didn't wan to make too much noise.