Epilogue

(Alex's POV; after a two) 

People will always come and go, in and out of our lives. Some might disappoint you. Betray you. Some may take a part of your heart with them, when they go. Things happen. Life ain't fair. Luckily, there are the ones who are willing to stand by you in your darkest moments, because they're willing to brave the shadows with you.

I look at everyone at the table and wonder what have I done because.. things turned out so f*cking well. Well, it was quite of a journey.. I did good!

Everyone and I mean, everyone was sitting at one table because I explicitlytold Dylan I didn't want to stay at his table and abandon my friends, just becasue I'm his boyfriend. Things had to change..

I didn't care about whatever unfinished business Josh had with his brother, Rupert, and I didn't care Sandra wanted to kill Dylan with his look. Hell, I didn't even care John wanted us to go to hell. My friends at least.

Dylan and I are together so, no more separate tables! Yeah.. Dylan wasn't very happy either but.. don't care.

''Stop playing with your food Matt,'' Josh said annoyed as he watched Matty pocking his pastas with his fork.

''Meh. Not hungry..'' he dismissed Josh, rolling his eyes.

Matty and Josh. An item? Definitely, even if Matty fiercely denies it. I asked him once about it.. I had the courage to do so.

''I only see him as a friend..''

Matty's words echoed in my mind and I just shook my head. I'd know if that was the reason. No. Matty wants to take it easy because.. well, he didn't get over me, yet. There, I said it. No, I am no cocky. Luckily, Josh's a patient person and would never force Matty or anything. At lease Matty can look at me in the eyes without that sad expression of his. Things are getting better between us and.. that's good.

Sandra and Janette were near these two, Janette in Sandra's lap. Janette suddenly whispered something in Sandra's ear and bit her lip 'innocently', making Sandra to give her a knowing look. They were in their own, happy world right how. I genuinely envy them. Since the day I was first transferred here they were together, all lovely-dovely with each other.

No fights, no.. nothing. So, other people have it easy while I have to.. never mind.

''Babe you zoned out on me,'' my always horny boyfriend breathed in my ear and I bit my lip, trying not to moan. Really.. him breathing in my ear. Even that's enough to turn me on! But, with me on his lap. I bet he has a hard time.

''Sorry,'' I said slowly and remembered my position. I.. have the upper hand! Smirking, I started grinding against him and I felt him sucking in a beep breath. Ha. He was hard because I could feel his member. I chuckled in delight.

''Teasing me I see..'' he purred and flashed me one of his perfect, sly smirks. ''We'll have to do something about that..''

Dylan King. Dylan, hot, protective, hot tempered like me, adorable when he pouts, possessive, caring, kind but only to me.. King. God, I swear, I didn't think we'd end up together. As we got to know each other I still didn't believe it. But here I am.. in his lap, him threatening to 'do something about it'..

Well, every relationship has its downsides and ours isn't.. any different. He's not the perfect boyfriend in the world, nor I want him to be. We have our occasional fights, most of them over trivial things (ironically) . There are things I'd like to change about him, (one being him thinking he is the king of the school because his dad owns it and because of his.. friggin' name) but.. I didn't try.

Why? Because I'm sure I have my flaws too.. Things are great, why try to destroy that?

''Oi Alex, stop grinding and get a room.''Rupert nearly shouted, making sure everyone could hear him. Their eyes were on us the second he was finished and I felt myself stop and press myself a little against Dylan's chest, feeling embarrassed.

Friggin' Rupert. Always a buzz kill, but I can tell he enjoys my company by now. He's a cool person to hang out with and I like him too. John.. that's another issue. We'll work it out.. eventually.

''Somewhere else..''  Dylan whispered so no once could hear him. His tone gave his away and I could tell he was.. eager.

I didn't have news about my parents but, I didn't let that sadden me.. Truth be told, I'm not sure I couldn't do it without Dylan. He helped me so much, I can't even begin to describe what he did for me. So much for the time I was worried he won't be by my side when I truly needed him, huh?

But, back at current situation..

''Gladly.'' I whispered back while I was grinning as, under the table, my hand found his.

~FIN

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ahhhhh, that was it!! Did I do good?!

First, I'd like to apologize for neglecting writing this, but.. I got more emotional than a pregnant woman because EPILOGUE means over. Friggin' over. Good things always come to an end right? *sigh*

Second.. thank you so much for reading this and sticking with me and my story 'till the end. This means A LOT to me! You. Are. Awesome.

Third, because I can't break up with this story just yet, I have a few extras in mind. Anyone nothiced the fact that Alex LOVES Dylan (you know that from his POV) but you never actually see L-O-V-E from Dylan? Neither in his POV and..They didn't declare their love for each other either. O.o Now, you want to see that, don't you? xD

Fourth.. I have nothing more. Stay awesome, spread the love!

Vooote~